ADVERTISEMENT

Are Gamecocks pulling for the SEC @ the CWS final 2

I don’t pull for the SEC as a rule when the Gamecocks aren’t playing. But I am pulling for Ole Miss. Nothing wrong with Okkie except I can’t get over Switzer. And that’s an entirely different sport. I did like Steve Owens and Billy Sims.

I typically pull for a brand of baseball and not a specific team. In this case tho, Ole Miss seems classless to me. That goes for their fans as well. Go Sooners

Reactions: Bear_Rooster
Usually we hear stories about the locals adopting a team to pull during the series. Unless I missed them, I havent heard any such thing. Kinda weird given the number of unranked teams there this year and they usually like underdogs. Maybe they didnt like any of them. Lol

Reactions: Jbouton2
Usually we hear stories about the locals adopting a team to pull during the series. Unless I missed them, I havent heard any such thing. Kinda weird given the number of unranked teams there this year and they usually like underdogs. Maybe they didnt like any of them. Lol
I went in 2011 and many were pulling for us again, didn't like Florida was their excuse. Went on 2012 and locals I was sitting by said they were pulling for Arizona because we already had our glory 🤣.
Great event to attend, I recommend it to all!

ADVERTISEMENT