ADVERTISEMENT

Are Harris and Fenwick better than last years rbs

Productivity-wise, Harris/Fenwick is not much different than Dowdle/Feaster. Right around 5 ypc. The problem last year was scheme. There was no rhyme or reason to the offense. On top of that, the OL was horrendously porous but is MUCH improved this year. You could argue the RBs last year performed better under worse circumstances.

That said, there were 5 games last year where we failed to crack 100 yards rushing. That's obviously a recipe for disaster with a true freshman QB under center and little to no help from the RB position. With some stable RB production this year, the offense is much more balanced and effective.

But, again, it's hard to say with last year's team b/c the offensive strategy was non-existent. Just when it looked like the run game was working, they'd abandon it. Bobo has stuck with it this year.

All that said, just going by the eye test, Harris appears to be quite a step up from what we had last year.

Agree about Harris and the eye test. All I know is when I watch him play I see the best back since Lattimore. Sometimes you just keep it simple and try to analyze things to death. Eye test tells me what I need to know.

They seem to be performing better than feaster and dowdle did. Are they better or do they want it more? Dowdle seemed to get hurt easy and feaster never really showed much but these two guys run hard and fall forward. They also don’t get up and tap their helmet to come out. They are also young so be room is about to be extremely talented when Lloyd plays next year with these two.
They are better and offensive line deserves credit also.

Nice....enjoy hiding behind your keyboard internet tough guy.

“Keyboard Internet tough guy”?

I posted respectfully. You’re the one who decided to be disrespectful.

So here’s the deal, Scooter......STFU, unless you have something meaningful to add to the conversation.

So far, you don’t.

Rico is 3rd string for the Cowboys. Maybe that's a clue?

Sounds promising....but why did it take Muschamp so long to get this? Great asst coaches and great recruiting are the main drivers of why the taters are killing it.
That and some extra allowance money for recruits!😁

“Keyboard Internet tough guy”?

I posted respectfully. You’re the one who decided to be disrespectful.

So here’s the deal, Scooter......STFU, unless you have something meaningful to add to the conversation.

So far, you don’t.
Oh wow....you da badazz? I post what I want. See you around....

ADVERTISEMENT