Sock it to me

Just a little bit
Just a little bit
Just a little bit
Just a little bit

Re, re, re, re
Re, re, re, re

:cool::p:D

Sorry, but those background lyrics pretty much seal that tune up so incredibly fitting!

When ever our world loses a treasure I prefer to celebrate that artist for the following week.

Thank s to
tidal
Pandora
& I tunes

Real treasures deserve to live forever......

Reactions: Gaimcock
I didn't realize she had pancreatic cancer. A childhood friend of mine is nearing death from that also.
Its the worst one to get, in terms of suffering, I have heard. One of our (wife and I) best friends in the world died of a liver carcinoma last year. Her suffering was unbelievable. Her husband said that the only one he's heard of that is worse is pancreatic. Although, no matter what kind of cancer it is, if you die from it, it gets brutal at some point. Sorry to hear of your friend.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
The Queen of soul died of pancreatic cancer this morning!! Her voice was a gift from God

Cancer is an a$$ hole, I hate it. I wish cancer would get ball cancer that spread to ass cancer. I miss Aretha Franklin already, she is a true international icon and I am so proud that she was a fellow American. I don’t know for a fact, but I’m guessing she was a Gamecock.

Its the worst one to get, in terms of suffering, I have heard. One of our (wife and I) best friends in the world died of a liver carcinoma last year. Her suffering was unbelievable. Her husband said that the only one he's heard of that is worse is pancreatic. Although, no matter what kind of cancer it is, if you die from it, it gets brutal at some point. Sorry to hear of your friend.

My mom died of pancreatic cancer. She lasted 5 1/2 months from diagnosis to death. It’s symptoms mimic so many other diseases and conditions, doctors don’t go looking for it. By the time it is discovered, it has usually progressed too far to do much about it. I watched her lose more than half her body weight, and turn as yellow as a daffodil as the cancer choked off the portal vein which runs from the pancreas to the liver. I struggled for 2 years asking God what could possibly be the purpose of such a painful death for a person who surely did not deserve it as she served in ministry alongside my father for more than 60 years. She was one of the truly good ones. Then one day it dawned on me. The suffering was for me and my brothers. When she finally left us, we were relieved, and more than ready to let her go. So there was purpose in the suffering after all. God always answers, but only when we are receptive and ready for the answer.

Sorry for the lengthy post.

ADVERTISEMENT