ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Fans

"His @$$ is kickable."

I'll bet getting his @$$ kicked has been a recurring theme in his lamentable life.

That’s his schtick, been going to games since the 90’s. Hognoxious. Used to take his shirt off and wave it around at basketball games and get on TV.

He’s out there but I’ve heard he’s pretty nice in real life.

That’s his schtick, been going to games since the 90’s. Hognoxious. Used to take his shirt off and wave it around at basketball games and get on TV.

However nice he is in his other life is of no account at all when weighed against his other odious persona.

I am glad to hear that. He will have to have mucho private life niceness to counteract his mass media obnoxiousness.

What a douche

VWAhlgvKuSC0jyF5
Jesus man Get a new hat! That one looks like he used it to wipe his a$$ after a trip to Taco Bell!

Sure Arky fans are annoying, but so are all home fans to a visiting team... the lowest denominator redneck white trash hawg calling lip drooling EMBARASMENT of the Arky fan base is what makes them intolerable! I am always so embarrassed to see SEC game so broadcast from any of their home venues it puts a stain on the whole league!
I think the school is an embarrassment to college athletics altogether for their patent refusal to schedule games with any in-state school in any sport.

Thank god I haven't seen him take his shirt off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT