ADVERTISEMENT

Army - Navy game this weekend

golden spike

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2010
boiling springs
This game always draws interest each year. The cadets of Army for the first time in years have a legitimate chance of winning on Saturday. The game features two option oriented offenses with kids who play for each other first without thoughts of playing on Sundays. For those of us who love the purity of their game, this game may be something special. I am glad the game is at 3:00 p.m. so that I can watch the SDSU-WC game at noon. Option football anyone? Coach Monken [sp.?] has done what many of those who preceded him could not do.

This game always draws interest each year. The cadets of Army for the first time in years have a legitimate chance of winning on Saturday. The game features two option oriented offenses with kids who play for each other first without thoughts of playing on Sundays. For those of us who love the purity of their game, this game may be something special. I am glad the game is at 3:00 p.m. so that I can watch the SDSU-WC game at noon. Option football anyone? Coach Monken [sp.?] has done what many of those who preceded him could not do.

Army sang second last year.

Reactions: lostcock
Army won last year so not sure why this year you'd say they have the best chance of winning in years .

Go Navy Beat Army

Can't believe I'll miss this game because of a stupid wedding.

Thanks to Brian Dorn's appointment my brother graduated from the USNA.

I've been pulling for the Middies for most of my life ( except for 1984 ).

Let's Go Army !!!!!

Huge game tomorrow because the Commander in Chief Trophy is on the line! The significance is tantamount to the SEC Conference Championship! Go Army!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT