ADVERTISEMENT

As a gamecock and packers fan it's only fitting.......

gamecockfan04

Aug 13, 2003
That my pack lost this game much like my gamecocks lost so many this season late in the 4th with double digit leads. Damnit!!!!

Originally posted by gamecockfan04:
That my pack lost this game much like my gamecocks lost so many this season late in the 4th with double digit leads. Damnit!!!!
FWIW. At least GB's offense didn't shut down. That comeback was due to special teams getting the onside and Seattle winning the coin toss in OT.

Seattle scored 3 TD's, and GB only got the ball once in that stretch.

In USC's losses, we got the ball, but did absolutely nothing with it.

Whoever decided that no further defense was necessary after the 4:00 mark in the fourth quarter should be fired and why did the guy slide down after making an INT? He easily could have picked up an additional 15 yards if he wanted to. Sneaky Pete continues to be involved in questionable football games and he never goes down for anything - ask Reggie Bush.

Green Bay offense did shut down. Running ball at end with 5-minutes to go in game trying to burn clock. Capers called a great game and I'm still trying to figure out why #52 wasn't playing with three minutes left in the game and Seattle scored twice to tie game.

Originally posted by pepsicock:
I am a Green Bay fan. I bet you this I bet money that Don Capers will be fired tomorrow .
They had 5 TO pepsi. The O was the problem.

I'll take that bet. Green Bay's defense is the reason they had the lead in the first place. The offense settling for 2 field goals off of turnovers in the first half is the primary reason for their loss.

I am a Green Bay fan. I bet you this I bet money that Don Capers will be fired tomorrow .
3 possessions inside the 10 and the GB offense puts up 6 points to open the game. 6 points total in the second half. Sherman playing with one hand and i don't think he was even targeted. The blame game should start in mccarthy's mirror.

It was like watching us play against Missouri, Kentucky and Tennessee...

Having the lead and blow it at the end... A complete melt down...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT