ADVERTISEMENT

As if we didn't already have enough reasons to hate Paul Finebaum

Do you know why what PF says doesn't bother me? Because I don't listen to him.
I tried his show like twice on the SECN when it started up. Both times I lasted less than 5 minutes. Heard his radio show once and that lasted about the same mostly dead air.
I won’t waste my time again...ever.

PF dropped an even bigger reason yesterday on his show.

I forget exactly how the subject came up but anyway Finebaum stated if he had a son he would want him to play for our old friend Dabo S. He said it just as sure as my name is Freddie.B.Cocky.

I came close to calling him on his show to tell him why don't he (PF) go to work for the a she she network when it starts airing next year.
We know better, but to the masses he is the reincarnation of Andy Grifith.

Jerry Springer is in a sleaze class by himself.

He's just giving some people what they want....and he made tons of money giving it to the people. I wouldnt call him the sleaze, he just gave some people a platform to be sleazy

He's just giving some people what they want....and he made tons of money giving it to the people. I wouldnt call him the sleaze, he just gave some people a platform to be sleazy

He says very often that he can't understand why people love the show. Funny guy.

Ran into him 20-25 years ago at an airport. When we changed flights he got off and about 20 women were following him around.

According to web, he's worth $60 million.

Clemson is the main reason CFB playoffs need to go to 8 (no not 6) teams. Daybo has parlayed their sorry-ass schedule into fame and fortune. At least they would have to beat 3 decent teams if there were 8 teams. Think about it, the hardest game, and one they are very excited about, is the Texas A&M game. Of course, it`s just another game on our schedule. Most kids want to play the best competetion, but Daybo knows how to sell and brainwash both kids and adults.

I like Finebaum....and it appears i'm not alone, he just had his contract renewed.

As for Dabo, he's at Clemson, doing a tremendous job, bringing in top talent, he's not going anywhere.
you people are wasting your breath and energy being bothered by what Dabo is doing or saying

Doesn't surprise me in the least that you like Finebaum and seem quite pleased with Dabo.

I like Finebaum....and it appears i'm not alone, he just had his contract renewed.

As for Dabo, he's at Clemson, doing a tremendous job, bringing in top talent, he's not going anywhere.
you people are wasting your breath and energy being bothered by what Dabo is doing or saying
Changing the subject, do you expect the Red Sox to win the World Series? How long have you been a Red Sox fan? Ted Williams and Bobby Richardson are my two favorite players of all time, and I'll seen them both play. (on television)

Changing the subject, do you expect the Red Sox to win the World Series? How long have you been a Red Sox fan? Ted Williams and Bobby Richardson are my two favorite players of all time, and I'll seen them both play. (on television)

I became a Red Sox fan when Yaz won the Triple Crown in 1967, as a 10 year old baseball fan, i thought that was cool.
As a Red Sox fan, who had heart breaking losses in 47 years until 2004, I always think the Bosox will win the W.S.
As you know anyone can beat anyone in baseball.. The regular season has been historic and i hope it brings World Series Championship # 4 in this century

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT