ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance

It’s expectations . Last year FSU had 50,000 + . This year less than 25,000. Belk Bowl and the fact 50% of the fan base is already writing off next year because of the schedule can’t help . Good news is unlike last year , we have zero lofty expectations to deal with so that may be a good thing . Either way the excuse train has left the station . We have the most experience QB in the SEC (maybe all of college football) , 3 full years of recruiting classes , and a staff that is very well paid . If Muschamp wins 9 or 10 games he’s a heck of a coach and if he goes 7-6 or worse again , he’s what everyone expects him to be . No more blaming injuries , inexperience , Spurrier , Russian Collusion, the Schedule , White Walkers etc etc etc .. Next two years are on him and him alone .
I swear , I wish we had gone to any bowl but the belk bowl. That may be the worst loss in recent years, including the citadel, imho.

I honestly believe there are several posters who want all the programs to fail just to prove their beliefs about those in our athletic administration....and at times actively pull against them. Very sad...if that is actually the case, but from the attitudes and content reflected in the posts, it is difficult to conclude otherwise.

Yeah those bastard fans that has caused all the loses and made all the stupid decisions that we can all list....yeah that is the cause of it all. The truth is USC is lucky they have any fans show up considering the crappy results they have delivered for decades....hell centuries.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Yeah those bastard fans that has caused all the loses and made all the stupid decisions that we can all list....yeah that is the cause of it all. The truth is USC is lucky they have any fans show up considering the crappy results they have delivered for decades....hell centuries.
Simple solution.....leave and pull for someone else.

Reactions: SCexpat38
I swear , I wish we had gone to any bowl but the belk bowl. That may be the worst loss in recent years, including the citadel, imho.

Yeah it was brutal . I honestly thought that the second half of the Akron game was foreshadowing. After a gritty performance the week before we should have put 60 on Akron and we played like complete garbage in the second half . Turnovers , penalties, lackluster effort etc etc etc . The last 6 quarters of last season were in my opinion an absolute embarrassment not only to USC but to the SEC. The Belk Bowl was an absolute drubbing , at no point was that game competitive on both sides of the ball . I certainly don’t think he is playing for his job next year but a losing season and a middle of the road recruiting class is gonna make that chair really hot in 2020 . Really like Champ and hope he can pleasantly surprise us this year but the excuses are over .

Reactions: USCLaw85
Yeah it was brutal . I honestly thought that the second half of the Akron game was foreshadowing. After a gritty performance the week before we should have put 60 on Akron and we played like complete garbage in the second half . Turnovers , penalties, lackluster effort etc etc etc . The last 6 quarters of last season were in my opinion an absolute embarrassment not only to USC but to the SEC. The Belk Bowl was an absolute drubbing , at no point was that game competitive on both sides of the ball . I certainly don’t think he is playing for his job next year but a losing season and a middle of the road recruiting class is gonna make that chair really hot in 2020 . Really like Champ and hope he can pleasantly surprise us this year but the excuses are over .
As it should be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT