ADVERTISEMENT

Aubryanna 'Breezy' Hall is a Gamecock!

If Azzi Fudd chooses Maryland over uconn, South Carolina will have the number 1 class by a good margin. The Huskys currently have #5 and #17. Well I guess I won't reveal the rankings of the unannounced commitments. But let's just say it rivals if not surpasses the 2019 crew!

If Azzi Fudd chooses Maryland over uconn, South Carolina will have the number 1 class by a good margin. The Huskys currently have #5 and #17. Well I guess I won't reveal the rankings of the unannounced commitments. But let's just say it rivals if not surpasses the 2019 crew!
2019 had 3,4,10,11. If everything fall as we hope I think this will be Dawn's second best class ever. Looking at the rankings and what is left, this class will probably be ranked #1 or #2 at worse.

Reactions: SCcocks4ever

2019 had 3,4,10,11. If everything fall as we hope I think this will be Dawn's second best class ever. Looking at the rankings and what is left, this class will probably be ranked #1 or #2 at worse.

What makes this a bit moot, is the fact that BOTH classes would play 2 years together, complimenting each other and making those teams like all-star teams....

What makes this a bit moot, is the fact that BOTH classes would play 2 years together, complimenting each other and making those teams like all-star teams....
Very true! The series with the Huskys is gonna be ferocious and special. UCONNs salad days are over. I'm exceedingly curious as to why Fudd hasn't committed to them yet. Maybe Maryland's proximity to home is more important than fans think.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Very true! The series with the Huskys is gonna be ferocious and special. UCONNs salad days are over. I'm exceedingly curious as to why Fudd hasn't committed to them yet. Maybe Maryland's proximity to home is more important than fans think.
In future years, UConn will have a tremendous starting five, but their bench will not be nearly as strong as ours. I think we use the same strategy that we did this year and run, run, run - and tire out their starters. We would have won by 30 this year if we didn't slow the game down in the 4th quarter. As it was we won by 18.

In future years, UConn will have a tremendous starting five, but their bench will not be nearly as strong as ours. I think we use the same strategy that we did this year and run, run, run - and tire out their starters. We would have won by 30 this year if we didn't slow the game down in the 4th quarter. As it was we won by 18.
I don't think their starting 5 will be as good as ours. But I think they'll very good going forward. Oregon is going to be strong as well. Plus Baylor is not going away. With that dang portal you just don't know from year to year

I don't think their starting 5 will be as good as ours. But I think they'll very good going forward. Oregon is going to be strong as well. Plus Baylor is not going away. With that dang portal you just don't know from year to year
I think you are right about starting five with UCONN. Their fifth starter either Griffin or Makurat does not match the other four starters. Makurat was simply overmatched against us.
They will have length at every position which could pose interesting matchups in the backcourt. I believe Henderson and Cooke’s athleticism can offset that
What I don’t see from UCONN is bench strength or a second rebounder. Beal, Saxton, Amihere and even Grissett will be tough matchups for them inside.

I wish the others would go ahead and announce already to shut these damn uconn fans up from saying how they will be back next year to killing us because of some recruit they got coming in

I wish the others would go ahead and announce already to shut these damn uconn fans up from saying how they will be back next year to killing us because of some recruit they got coming in
We'll spank uconn at Storrs next season. They'll still be soft in the paint. They'll be more athletic and deeper at guard. Westbrook and Beuckers will help. But they will miss Dangerfield.

We'll spank uconn at Storrs next season. They'll still be soft in the paint. They'll be more athletic and deeper at guard. Westbrook and Beuckers will help. But they will miss Dangerfield.
I don’t know about spank but we are the better team. You picked up on what I said earlier, after Ododa-Nelson they don’t have a second strong rebounder.
Dangerfield was the leadership and heart of the team last year. Can Bueckers as a Fr. step into that role? Will they let her? I really have questions about chemistry and leadership. Bueckers and Westbrook are the strong personalities, A Fr and a transfer.
They are a top five team but I think the title game comes down to us vs Baylor.

I think you are right about starting five with UCONN. Their fifth starter either Griffin or Makurat does not match the other four starters. Makurat was simply overmatched against us.
They will have length at every position which could pose interesting matchups in the backcourt. I believe Henderson and Cooke’s athleticism can offset that
What I don’t see from UCONN is bench strength or a second rebounder. Beal, Saxton, Amihere and even Grissett will be tough matchups for them inside.

Hope you're right. Their bench strength used to be one of their major advantages against us.

Oregon lost 3 of their top 4 scorers this year to graduation, including their all time best player. It will be difficult for them to replace that in one year. I don't see them as a top 5 team next year.

Oregon lost 3 of their top 4 scorers this year to graduation, including their all time best player. It will be difficult for them to replace that in one year. I don't see them as a top 5 team next year.
They have already replaced the talent loss. By the end of season Oregon will be PAC12 champs and a top five team. They bring in the top recruiting class with five 5***** recruits. They got Taylor Mikesell from Maryland, an all Big 10 player. They also take the medical redshirt off 6’5 Nyara Sabally, Satou’s younger sister, who many believe is a better prospect. Also they take the redshirt off Texas transfer 6’7” Sedona Prince, a top 10 recruit from two years ago. They have reloaded with top flight talent. The only question is how long it takes to jell

Reactions: gamecockblack
She passed over some big name schools to chose us: whoop whoop

They are a top five team but I think the title game comes down to us vs Baylor.

Early pre season you ight be right. But, don't sleep on Arizona either. They will be a final 4 team.

Last edited:
They have already replaced the talent loss. By the end of season Oregon will be PAC12 champs and a top five team. They bring in the top recruiting class with five 5***** recruits. They got Taylor Mikesell from Maryland, an all Big 10 player. They also take the medical redshirt off 6’5 Nyara Sabally, Satou’s younger sister, who many believe is a better prospect. Also they take the redshirt off Texas transfer 6’7” Sedona Prince, a top 10 recruit from two years ago. They have reloaded with top flight talent. The only question is how long it takes to jell
Hence the statement I made- "replace that in one year".

Hence the statement I made- "replace that in one year".
Not sure your point, Oregon will put at least 7 new 5***** players on the court next. The drop off is not talent but experience.
No one doubted our talent last year but all said a year away. The only question is how fast will that talent will coalesce

Not sure your point, Oregon will put at least 7 new 5***** players on the court next. The drop off is not talent but experience.
No one doubted our talent last year but all said a year away. The only question is how fast will that talent will coalesce
That EXACTLY is my point. They are brand new players who have not played at this level. We are an experienced team that returns most of our EXPERIENCED talent. Remember early last year when we lost to Indiana before our team gelled? They will also have to go through that maturation process as well.

Reactions: Gamekem
That EXACTLY is my point. They are brand new players who have not played at this level. We are an experienced team that returns most of our EXPERIENCED talent. Remember early last year when we lost to Indiana before our team gelled? They will also have to go through that maturation process as well.
Last year we had 4 primary contributors that were true freshmen. 3 starters had never played college ball. Next season is not similar. All the primary contributors have played championship ball. Upon the arrival of the great 2021 crew the current champions will be juniors and seniors. The freshman will not have nearly as much pressure on them.

I HAVE SPOKEN!

Reactions: vacock# and JGH 35

I think Stanford will win the PAC12 next year. Oregon has talent but mostly all are unproven. Stanford has more experienced talent and has a potential All American senior point guard.

I think Stanford will win the PAC12 next year. Oregon has talent but mostly all are unproven. Stanford has more experienced talent and has a potential All American senior point guard.
Watch out for Arizona! Stanford is talented and well coached. But their posts were soft last year. Also they were not good defensively vs the better teams. They'll be the popular pick. I'm not ready to buy Stanford.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT