ADVERTISEMENT

AWESOME Article on Coach Staley

"It's a pet peeve," she acknowledges. "If a player shows signs of weakness, I sometimes have to walk away. Because I don't understand. And you're not going to make me understand. You got cramps? You had a hard test today?" She laughs. "I know I can come off as being not empathetic. I have mean looks." Staley pulls an exaggerated grimace, laughs again. "I just know how I would handle things, and it's wrong for me to project, but that's my mode."

Frank is just too tough!!!! We can never win and recruit with that tough style!!!!

Quite simply...the boys are just wimps.
Not the ones that actually play for Coach Frank!

You are right though, this is a great article and I'm not trying to make the topic about Frank. I'm still reading bc it's very long but I recommend to everyone to read it; you will be very proud of the coach we have

Not the ones that actually play for Coach Frank!

You are right though, this is a great article and I'm not trying to make the topic about Frank. I'm still reading bc it's very long but I recommend to everyone to read it; you will be very proud of the coach we have

I was speaking tongue in cheek.

But yes, I also encourage EVERYONE to read the article. It's well worth the time, and makes us appreciate her that much more.

Reactions: coolcock2001
Thanks for posting! Excellent article. I can't think of anyone who can't benefit from it except Pokercock.

GOCOCKS! BEATNCA&T! BEATFLA!

Reactions: woodruffcock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT