ADVERTISEMENT

Back to back great ballgames...

CockofEarle

Jan 18, 1999
Greenville, SC
& both offered “free baseball”.

in actuality we could still be playin’ in Gvl..........two good teams playing their hearts out!........truly either team could have won either day, but the good guys 😉 found a way to win both!

now let’s find a way to win at the other Tillman school Tuesday.

& both offered “free baseball”.

in actuality we could still be playin’ in Gvl..........two good teams playing their hearts out!........truly either team could have won either day, but the good guys 😉 found a way to win both!

now let’s find a way to win at the other Tillman school Tuesday.

Yes, both teams are good but in tight ballgames the better coaches find a way to win more times than not.

On a different subject, as I told you in another thread I am planning to visit Greenville in the next couple of months. It's been at least 1 1/2 years since I've been to Greenville maybe even longer. I grew up right off of Perry Ave. which is right off of Pendleton St. right were the road forks, one fork goes directly into West Greenville and the other fork goes down Easily Bride Rd. Anyway, if I were to decide to walk down the streets of my old neighborhood which was actually on Manning St. would it be safe to do so? The last time I was in that neck of the woods I saw some of the meanest looking rednecks I ever saw in my life. Even worst than Marion, NC and that is saying something. LOL!

Yes, both teams are good but in tight ballgames the better coaches find a way to win more times than not.

On a different subject, as I told you in another thread I am planning to visit Greenville in the next couple of months. It's been at least 1 1/2 years since I've been to Greenville maybe even longer. I grew up right off of Perry Ave. which is right off of Pendleton St. right were the road forks, one fork goes directly into West Greenville and the other fork goes down Easily Bride Rd. Anyway, if I were to decide to walk down the streets of my old neighborhood which was actually on Manning St. would it be safe to do so? The last time I was in that neck of the woods I saw some of the meanest looking rednecks I ever saw in my life. Even worst than Marion, NC and that is saying something. LOL!
Please don’t let me finding u playing the pinball @ the Coffee Pot!

Please don’t let me finding u playing the pinball @ the Coffee Pot!

Gosh, there are very few people on earth today that remember the old Coffee Pot. WOW just WOW! That place has been closed for years. My mother and I lived at Dunean for a while before I started college and I use to go to the Coffee Pot and eat occasionally.

It's funny Dunean was actually closer to Greenville HS than PHS but the kids from the Dunean area when to PHS. In fact, the kids of the owner of the Coffee Pot when to PHS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT