ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news for Arizona State football

tenor.gif

Cheating is no different than anything else: it yields no benefit unless one is good at it.

. . . and with so many successful trial attorneys in SC (who are double USC grads) one would think we'd be the best at cheating. We must get better if we want to succeed in athletics.

The NCAA will makes their quota this way without hurting the big guys.
Exactly.
Funny how we never, ever hear anything coming from Alabama.
Tua's whole family (extended as well) moves from Hawaii to go live in Alabama ? Who does that ? As a rule I don't subscribe to conspiracies, but on the surface this just pushes the range of believability.

Exactly.
Funny how we never, ever hear anything coming from Alabama.
Tua's whole family (extended as well) moves from Hawaii to go live in Alabama ? Who does that ? As a rule I don't subscribe to conspiracies, but on the surface this just pushes the range of believability.

The NCAA has proven over and over and over they are unwilling to go after their "darling" programs.

Last edited:
I always love the threads about recruiting. No matter the school. If their football, or basketball, program is underachieving it is always because everyone else is cheating and they are the only ones that are pure as the driven snow. And if anyone believes that they more naive than should be allowed. It is the wild, wild, west out there right now. Bottom line is that the ones that get caught are the ones that are too stupid to cover their tracks properly.

. . . and with so many successful trial attorneys in SC (who are double USC grads) one would think we'd be the best at cheating. We must get better if we want to succeed in athletics.
They're too busy chasing ambulances and pandering to people who just wanna get paid.

Reactions: 67gamecock
I just rewatched the 30 for 30 on Brian Bosworth, and he did have a point with what was on the shirt:

National
Communists
Against
Athletes

Though I would change the last word to Athletics.

Reactions: redrogers
If cheating is rampant, maybe it's time to eliminate all regulations outside health and safety. Let teams field their team however they wish. If players are gonna get paid, by all means, pay'em. Less restrictions, less cheating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT