ADVERTISEMENT

Bar Fight Allegations

The old saying, "Nothing good happens after 12". And alcohol starts taking over. They should know better.

Reactions: 92Pony
Unfortunately the program as a whole is looked at. When he is 6-7 and will struggle the next year or so this does not help him. He is a great coach, I hate to see stuff like this that is out of his control.

lawd hayah muhcy...like drama much?

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
They need to make it to where students can't go to 5 points after a certain hours on certain days. This is getting ridiculous. How many SC athletes got into trouble when being at 5 points?
Like moths to a flame...... It's almost like they're totally unable to control themselves. smh

Young men out late partying get into a scruff...how shocking!!:rolleyes:..From everything i have read this is much ado about nothing..That doesn't mean they wont be sat out for a game..Our Admins don't mind losing a game or few for "nothing serious" events...We'll see how this goes...:(:(:(

Like moths to a flame...... It's almost like they're totally unable to control themselves. smh

I went to 5 points as a student...Had a ball...met some seriously hot babes...never once got into trouble...I did punch a jerk in the mouth once...But it was no big deal..I wasn't an athlete...So it was okay for me to get into a typical testsosterone teenage scruff

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
They need to make it to where students can't go to 5 points after a certain hours on certain days. This is getting ridiculous. How many SC athletes got into trouble when being at 5 points?

student athletes are not slaves or property...if they want to go out and have a good time during the off season so what? this kind of stuff happens..You would not even hear about this at 95% of schools...No drugs were involved, no weapons were involved, no one was hurt...this is much ado about nothing...

X marine had his phone knocked out of his hand by them, all 3 of them knocked his phone out of his hand? For no reason just knocked that phone right out of his hand on purpose. Three people at one time. Yeah, OK. They ALL punched him in the face. Just some visible swelling? No cut, no mention of a cut or blood. No mention of needing medical attention. The marine just stood and took it. Hopefully they do have video of the incident. It happened now almost 48 hours ago you would think the police would have reviewed the video and charged anyone who committed a crime. If no charges are filed nothing should be done to any of them. We should run out program by the same rules 99.9 pct of all major programs run things. Not against the law to be out at 3 am. Might not be smart, but not against the law. Now drinking underage is. I don't see any mention of this. Riding down the sidewalk in a car high on marijuana and pills is against the law, but I don't see any mention of this either. Details seem a bit sketchy.

It's hard to believe this would get them booted but he has to be addressed. Nothing good happens at 3am and these guys should know that and act like grown ups. Maybe the video will shine more light on the subject but it sure sounds like their should be a 5 points curfew or something.

Dread announced on feb 3rd he was transferring, I think he did it

tenor.gif

Dread announced on feb 3rd he was transferring, I think he did it

tenor.gif
He didn't mention he was taking some with him....lol. You got three football players vs a Marine neither will back down. It will all work out since there are no charges filed yet is a good sign. Nothing here to see....I hope.

Reactions: Gradstudent
1 - It happened Friday night/Saturday morning, not last night as listed in the OP.
2 - As crowded as many of these places are on Fridays/Saturdays, my gut is telling me it was a simple accident, knocking the phone out of his hand.
3 - Let's not act like there's NEVER overreaction when alcohol and testosterone is involved.
4 - I'll wait until all the facts come out before I say what should be done to the players.

If I had to guess...

Crowded bar, one of the guys bumps into someone, he drops his phone. Guy who had his phone knocked out of his hand gets pissed, tries to be a hotshot, starts a verbal altercation, maybe some pushing and shoving. Things escalate into a small scuffle from there.

Saw it happen a million times. Not a big deal. Certainly not indicative of Muschamp "losing control."

Has anyone checked to see if the Marine has eligibility? Maybe Deebo and Skai were assessing his toughness in a recruiting effort

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Why hasn't anyone gotten the other side of the story, video, etc. yet?

You don't have to wait until last call to hook-up anymore guys. You're football players on a major college campus where nearly everyone has the latest and greatest hook-up apps on their phones.

Five points sucks now anyway.

I would like to hear when people ITT went home from the bars back in their day?

When I was around the move was always drink til either a) you're passed out b) you're out of money or c) they're closed. When has anyone ever just been like hmmm now seems like a sensible time to stop and go home and get ready for bed

From the 2012 incident where a Marine wanted to get in a fight with a USC student. I'm not saying that's what this Marine did - but let's see the video and what lead to this before casting too much judgement at anyone:

According to Dolly Garfield, an assistant solicitor with the 5th Court Solicitor’s Office, Blaszczyk “was talking in the bars about how he wanted to beat somebody up.”

At 2 a.m., Blaszczyk walked down Harden Street through the nightlife area, looking for a target, Garfield said.

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article13880057.html

You don't have to wait until last call to hook-up anymore guys. You're football players on a major college campus where nearly everyone has the latest and greatest hook-up apps on their phones.

Five points sucks now anyway.

Unfortunately there is no cure for stupid. Blast me all you want but one guy missed a year with an injury, thought about going into draft, but decided to stay and hopefully improve his status and what does he do? Gets involved in some sort of altercation, whether his fault or not, in 5 Points at 3:00A, yep that is good way to improve draft status.

Other guy is being mentioned as being draftable, yep, this helps your case.

Yep, I think I'll make them a high draft pick, that's the ticket.

It is a message board dummy, all we have are opinions. You feeling ok?
Dummy? You said the answer's were in your post about Coach being on thin ice. Their were no answers only your delusional opinions.

Reactions: bosoxcock
I would like to hear when people ITT went home from the bars back in their day?

When I was around the move was always drink til either a) you're passed out b) you're out of money or c) they're closed. When has anyone ever just been like hmmm now seems like a sensible time to stop and go home and get ready for bed

d) you found a nice lady, in which case it was sensible to go home and get ready for bed

This happened over the weekend, if it was serious, they would have been in jail SUNDAY. Instead, we just hear about it on TUESDAY? Sounds like a whole buncha nuthin to me.

If true in the way it has been reported, kick all 3 off the team...I don't give a damn who it is...and can 5 points burn down? Soon
Yikes! Losing the best two players on a young team in May? We will all need therapy soon. The third guy, Dread, is already off the team prior to this incident.

Dummy? You said the answer's were in your post about Coach being on thin ice. Their were no answers only your delusional opinions.

Wow the dumb is strong inside you.

Breaking down the meaning of a sentence doesn't seem to be his strong point.. even when he was the author

Reactions: USC-1
You sound like MOST people, not all, who passed through youth when horses were the preferred mode of transportation. Don't you have some neighborhood kids that you need to be shaking your fist at?
Even in the horse riding days USC students were drinking and getting in trouble. Literally read a story today about the "guard house rebellion" which took place in 1856 and involved USC students taking up arms against local police after one of their friends was jailed for being drunk and disorderly. So I'm not sure when this era of college students behaving themselves supposedly took place

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT