ADVERTISEMENT

Barkley, Wynn, Gerald, and Sandidge

Sandidge seems to be a tough read, but his Mother went here, but he seems to be visiting everyone but us. At the same point when he tells Michigan reporters about Michigan

“They've got a good tradition, but for me the way I look at a school I don't care about the tradition,” said Sandidge this past Thursday . “I care about the people that will be there the next three or four years that will be coaching me. The people that will be like a mother and dad when my mother and dad are back here in North Carolina."

I like that given our staff.

I want Jabari Ellis...He might be as good as any of them...Dorian Gerald a great edge rusher might be the most needed...

I agree with Gradstudent in Sandidge...He makes time to visit everyone but us..Not sure he loves us as much as his Mother does..

Wynn is probably UGA bound, but hopefully we're not completely out of the running. Muschamp and staff have about a week to apply the full court press, no holds barred style.

Wynn is probably UGA bound, but hopefully we're not completely out of the running. Muschamp and staff have about a week to apply the full court press, no holds barred style.

All true, and Georgia has a big lead in CB's but we just got one today from a UGA insider, CB pick from Demetric Warren, for us the good guys.

Maybe Dak Joyner is doing some work here, like he said he would in the interviews after his commitment ceremony?

If we got a IMG player and a really good defensive lineman at that, I will be estatic

Reactions: IrmoRed
A strong DL can make an All-American of a good DB.
We know Jamyest will be solid. If Nixon gets in soon, we will have a nasty pass defense. Add in Dickerson, and we will be badass! Next year we will enter the talking season loaded for bear.

Sandidge Mom tweeted to Shaw and Coach Muschamp how much she loved the concept seeing the team do the Fort Jackson visit and training and at Wynn that they would be watching.

So maybe we are in better shape with Sandidge then I was thinking.

The Wynn announcement is shaping up to be pretty big as far as momentum with top guys on top of the Joyner commitment.

Last edited:
We know Jamyest will be solid. If Nixon gets in soon, we will have a nasty pass defense. Add in Dickerson, and we will be badass! Next year we will enter the talking season loaded for bear.
Things are starting to get positive and Muschamp and crew just got started. We were so young last season but a full season of SEC can make a world of difference. I'm not reaching for the stars just yet but I am looking at them and thinking about it.

Reactions: IrmoRed
Let's say Wynn commits to USC July 1st.... what so you guys think the house tater's excuse will be? They all usually refuse to give our staff credit for landing a good player, and act like we only land players they don't want.

They didn't want him?
The Clemson, Bama, and UGA offers were not commit-able?
They wanted him at DT and he wants to play DE?

Sandidge Mom tweeted to Shaw how much she loved the concept seeing the team do the Fort Jackson visit and training and at Wynn that they would be watching.

So maybe we are in better shape with Sandidge then I was thinking.

The Wynn announcement is shaping up to be pretty big as far as momentum with top guys on top of the Joyner commitment.
I dig the Fort Jackson thing too it could only help.

Let's say Wynn commits to USC July 1st.... what so you guys think the house tater's excuse will be? They all usually refuse to give our staff credit for landing a good player, and act like we only land players they don't want.

They didn't want him?
He's is overrated anyway we are loaded and didn't really need him. I can hear it now.

Reactions: IrmoRed and BigTomE
Taters will say they filled up and Wynn did not have a commitable offer, and he probably doesn't to be honest given their numbers already at DL and pursuit of Henry and if he came here hopefully he is reminded of that every November he is here!

The UGA offer is commitable, that is not in doubt.

Last edited:

They didn't want him?
I'm gonna go with all of the above Tom

I don't have a twitter account, and don't want one, but I just read through Keisha Sandidge's twitter and we might be in really good position. Momma usually has a lot of influence.

Taters will say they filled up and Wynn did not have a commitable offer, and he probably doesn't to be honest given their numbers already at DL and pursuit of Henry and if he came here hopefully he is reminded of that every November he is here!

The UGA offer is commitable, that is not in doubt.
This^^. UGA still will take bc they are trying to be relavent at IMG. He is a Clem legacy and didn't want to cooperate with what they wanted and they didn't push for him. That doesn't mean he's not a good player tho. It will be a SC gain.
He's an upgrade

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT