ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball getting rocked by A&M

Like usual . They started out decent but walked off a Cliff .I’m not much on Coach bashing but Kingston got schooled on how to play baseball in this game.

for those that didn’t see it. The gamecocks had a Triple play. It was pretty sweet. Pitching - once again sucked. But Tam still out played us in all areas. Including fan support.

Our pitching coach is a 1st year coach with us, correct?? I know we've had some injuries with the pitching staff, but he's certainly having a rocky first year at the helm....

Reactions: TAV31
Well. That game won't help Kingston's case for keeping his job. I give them credit for taking back the lead but my goodness. Two quick outs and then a stinking walk

Yep. Just got a little too fine it looked like at 0-2. Just needed to induce a darn swing.
I'm no fan of throwing throw away pitches high or low. Outside, yes. High or low, no. I think you run a higher risk of losing the zone. No sense in toying with a release point unnecessarily imo.

Got to change our bullpen warmup procedures or something. The talent is what it is at this point for this season, but some things can be played with. Every one of these guys should be able to throw a damn strike. It might get hit a mile, but they should be able to throw it over the plate.

3 run home run given up to a guy that had 1 all season. Sure it was a good day for Will but we can't let that happen.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Sanders relieved of command. Pitched six innings threw 107 (?) pitches given up four runs . Held Texas A&M scoreless through the first four innings.

MSU gets swept. That's some help. Bad news it was against UF.

That is tough to score 25 runs this weekend with only having one win. South Carolina just needs to continue to fight on. If South Carolina could win five out of their next six conference games then maybe there's a chance at making NCAA Tournament

Last edited:
Yep. Should have been a better series. But this team was again exposed how to get beat.

I’m a diehard Gamecock fan and have been one since 1968.

Ray Tanner has caused me to lose interest in two of our men’s programs. Beamer has rekindled my interest in football but it had dropped as well during the days of Muschamp.

No other SEC school would put up with Ray Tanner as their AD. Why us?

Reactions: cockofdawn
If we ever find someone who's willing to step down when things arent going well with the idea that someone might be able come in and do a better job, for the sake of the university... that's the person I want. I keep getting this feeling we've been striking out with selfish, arrogant individuals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT