ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball score

We never should have agreed to 7 inning games, unless we had no choice. Their field, their time zone, AND shortened games? We'll be lucky if we don't get swept.

We never should have agreed to 7 inning games, unless we had no choice. Their field, their time zone, AND shortened games? We'll be lucky if we don't get swept.

Agree to 7 inning doubleheader??

Time zone and length of game are just flailing excuses.

Home field advantage, especially at Red Stick, is def a factor though.

Record on the road is looking pretty weak thus far.

Hope we can squeeze out a home regional.

Great start to the bott 7- strikeout followed by a leaping grab from Eyster to rob an extra base hit- almost a homer!

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
Just got home and saw the score across the ticker.

Y’all made it sound like the 2nd game was over earlier, lol.

Awesome! Stick it to the Corndogs!

They were feeling pretty froggy the other night.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
Time to be honest. I thought pinch hitting Meyers to bunt was nuts. Shows what I know.
Tommy thought so too... When he says something was a “gutsy” call that means he disagreed with it but man did it payoff big. As it turns out with two doubles after the bunt, may not have mattered so much, but if we had someone hit a ground ball instead of Meyers’ bunt... could have been a double play instead that ruined the inning!

Mine was acting up during the first game. I streamed it on my TV with no problem. But when I tried to stream it on my phone, the ESPN app didn't give me the option to watch it. Weird.

Good to see them stay hot at the plate through the first 3 innings of the third game. LSU lost their best pitcher to injury earlier this year, looks like we have their remaining guys figured out now.

Anyone Else have trouble with the ESPN app? For weeks now it’s flakey. I often have to go back to a browser and login to the espn plus site and then back to the app to get the game to play even though I’m already logged into the app.
Then when I try to air play from my iPad to Apple TV it sometimes fails to throw it to the Apple TV from iPad. It’ll sometimes start showing soccer or another game Usually it blips up to the tv and off and blip and off. It’ll do that a dozen times. Mine is an older iPad Air 2 But we try from my iPhone 12. My wife’s iPad. All the same results. Eventually one will take.
I thought the problem was my 6-7 yr old Apple TV. But yesterday we were at y at her in laws house and his Apple TV is less than a year old and did the same thing.

my Apple TV is so old thee actual espn app won’t even work anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT