ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball uniform question

Rod Dangerfield

Jan 12, 2010
What did we wear in Saturday's win over mighty VMI?

I know we wore our most traditional pin stripe uni in the opener & the garnet with black lettering combo on Sunday.

I don't like the new font in those jerseys. These are much better in my opinion.

IMG_6420

I like our current tradition of garnet jersey/garnet hat on Sunday. Kinda like what the Braves do with red for "Sunday Braves"

Got to have garnet on somewhere everytime out. Garnet is our #1 school color. I hate the black football helmets to. We are a garnet team period. And garnet caps and batter helmets always. Cant stand getting away from our traditional garnet in anything. And blackouts at our stadiums suck like hell to. Garnet , garnet , garnet.

Got to have garnet on somewhere everytime out. Garnet is our #1 school color. I hate the black football helmets to. We are a garnet team period. And garnet caps and batter helmets always. Cant stand getting away from our traditional garnet in anything. And blackouts at our stadiums suck like hell to. Garnet , garnet , garnet.

Where have you seen this?

Our official colors are garnet AND black.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT