ADVERTISEMENT

Basically in so many words Andre Ware

Bigandcocky00

Oct 18, 2015
Says our Defensive Coaches don't have any clue they are doing,and I got to say he might be onto something!! The lack of Adjustments and the scheme is just horrible!! I can't believe we have fallen this far again,knew it was to good to be true that our program had turned the corner!!

Well the good news for next week is that Hobbs at Tennessee gets to kick off his one week Heisman campaign.

Of course, he will have to battle with the running back, Hurd, to see whom get the biggest boost for their one week Heisman run....

You know in business this staff could be prosecuted for fraud for the money they stole from this program....the absolute worst staff in college football.

You don't have to be a heisman winner to see the problems on this staff. He has just been the first person brave enough to say it aloud on air. That has been the problem nobody would tell these clowns the truth and that includes when Spurrier was still here.

Reactions: rogue cock
And watch Murray have a terrible game next week. Tired of our defense making QB's look like Heisman candidates.

I listened to Hoke after the game. He was trying to explain our failure to cover the bubble screens.

I hope he rented an apartment in Columbia.

I listened to Hoke after the game. He was trying to explain our failure to cover the bubble screens.

I hope he rented an apartment in Columbia.
I remember it got this bad during Horn's last year. Highlights showing how we gave up monster dunks...commentators saying we should try to play some defense. It has reached the lowest of lows when they say things like this, because normally they refrain from being so candid. Truthfully, our defensive coaches don't know how to prepare our players - and it shows in our results. Many times on the field our players do not know what to do. Plus, our defensive lineman stand up and try to hand fight with the o line every play. Why do we do this - instead of blowing by or through the line? Because they are taught to do it this way - and it is crazy STUPID. Please - let us get a new defensive staff that teaches our boys to be the aggressors! No more of this candybutt, read and react defense.

Please - let us get a new defensive staff that teaches our boys to be the aggressors! No more of this candybutt, read and react defense.

It isn't just the type of defense but reality is that these coaches do not know how to teach the techniques required to play any of the positions on defense....that is the result of having a LB coach with only 2 years of high school experience, a secondary coach with 1 year of secondary coaching at Southern Miss and 2 years of strength conditioning and the worst hire of them all....a DL coach ran off from UNC after destroying that unit for that program.....

It is sad but we are playing middle school level football against major college teams.....I haven't seen a DL this bad ever but the poor kids have no where to turn for help.....

I saw on Twitter where someone posted that South Carolina only ran 2 base calls on defense the whole game.

What's sad too is : we have fans who say we should have kept Ward as sole DC, and not hire Hoke. "Ward only had one bad season at DC." Well, yes, we had decent defenses his first two years as DC, but they steadily regressed, and the only reason it wasn't worse is we had tons of NFL talent. We should have seen the writing on the wall during Wards first game as DC. The Cap One Bowl vs Nebraska. Neb ran all over us in the 1 quarter, and during the timeout between 1st and 2nd the defensive players asked Ward to just call the basic defense. LW was trying to be cute with all these different stunts and blitzes. AND, don't get me started on his 3-4 fiasco.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT