ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Schedule

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
Frank has stepped it up on the Out of Conference scheduling. It’ll be challenging for this team for sure. We play at Michigan but could possibly play them again earlier in the season on a neutral court in the 2nd round of the Hall of Fame Tournament in November. Remember Michigan played in the title game last year.

Home game against Virginia who has dominated the ACC lately. Home game against Clemson that made it to the Sweet 16 last season. Tricky road game at Providence early on...

SEC is much tougher now than 3-4 years ago. If we compete with this schedule we will be much improved from last season. I believe with this schedule we’ll see Frank Martin taking a major step forward or entering next season on the hot seat.

All CFM needs is one or two players to be competitive. Maybe he will get them (from out of state).

Are there any European or Central African tournaments we could get involved with? That Hall of Fame tournament is exciting, but we stand no chance of recruiting kids in that area. If we could play some games in Estonia or Namibia, we'd really get this program jumpstarted with kids from that part of the world.

Cocks 42. Vandy 17.

Proph.

Basketball has got me really confused....for example, living in Metro ATL there is endless D1 football talent and there is a lot of talented basketball kids too in this city but I don't ever hear of us pulling in any of them...so I think to myself "Well, these guys we are getting from halfway across the world must be pretty incredible" and then you watch them and then my next thought is "what the hell?"

Reactions: ddw1263 and 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT