ADVERTISEMENT

Battle Armor announced

Not crazy about the garnet, garnet, black look. Just reminds me of a combo I’d wear for fun on the old Play Station games but never in real life.

Still ok with the helmets though I am surprise to see it two games in a row.

Just hope we win!

To all those who said, "you understand it's just one game, right?" TAKE A HIKE!!!!
grumpy-cat-no-memes_2.jpg

Last edited:
Not crazy about the garnet, garnet, black look. Just reminds me of a combo I’d wear for fun on the old Play Station games but never in real life.

Still ok with the helmets though I am surprise to see it two games in a row.

Just hope we win!
We picked the best game of the year to end a bad idea, but if we win I'll have nothing more to say against it.

Reactions: Carolina4
Well that's just great! Now we are excluding the tots from Gamecock fandom. :(

True, how can we build a top notch program by excluding a whole class of people. Our tots are the backbone of any program. I hope we wake up soon.

"Bears, you hear that Ron? Now the whole station is in jeopardy"

If they win in it, it becomes a brilliant idea and I hope they keep it.
If they win this game with the script Carolina, they'd better danged well keep it the rest of the season. But if they lose, they need to consider the script Carolina experiment over. Same for this color combination. For whatever reason, it strikes me as Sun Beltish.

Regardless of the colors you gotta love the social media effort. We are still way behind but we are trying to make wearing a USC jersey as cool as possible to these recruits.
The video content for social media is huge. I love the high production quality of these videos.
I like the script helmets. Any combination of garnet, black, and white works for me. As long as we don't ever see any god forsaken orange or purple.

Reactions: Judson1
I seem to remember Marcus' freshman year running down Georgia's throat in all garnet. Do I remember correctly?

Hopefully all of the rooster rectum decals were thrown over the side of the Congaree Bridge never to be seen again.

To me I’ll look back fondly at Shawn Elliott’s time for those helmets and throwing a screen play to an OL.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT