ADVERTISEMENT

Beamer doesn’t have the qualifications...

Complains no matter what? People are complaining about hiring 2 coaches no one else in the entire country wanted. That's not complaining no matter what, that's just not being gullible suckers.

I like your thinking 75 Carolina. Calling these Ray-like posters out!!

Reactions: 75CarolinaFan
...not every position coach is Dabo. Other than he coached here and his last name, how is he qualified? no other school is looking to hire him. Might as well interview Jeep Hunter or Jay Graham for head coach too. They have never been coordinators either. Beamer would be a very USC move. He needs to get a coordinator job first or head coach at a lower level. He isn’t in demand anywhere else. He may be awesome but we can’t step off the ledge into such an unknown....can we? Monken coming in running an archaic offense and trying to recruit sec level players would be worse, i admit.

First I have heard of this. Care to expound on this statement?

I have a source at the University who's been good with info many times in the past and that's where I got it from. I trust what he tells me.

Napier doesn't like our current talent level and thinks running his offensive system here would be too difficult. And coming to terms on contract/money may be an issue.

ADVERTISEMENT