ADVERTISEMENT

Beamer Experiment is going no-where……

Certainly there are those too optimistic, but it is just as much a problem those that can't handle the slightest adversity and want to change coaches every other game. Right now, it is like you are in denial that SC just beat a team everyone though was headed to the college playoffs.

We will find out tomorrow if that was our new norm or a fluke.

Certainly there are those too optimistic, but it is just as much a problem those that can't handle the slightest adversity and want to change coaches every other game. Right now, it is like you are in denial that SC just beat a team everyone though was headed to the college playoffs.

Too many Disney+ watching princesses that think a football fairy godfather comes down from the sky and teams go from winning 6 games in 2 years to National Champions immediately.

Like I said, Beamer experiment going no-where. Totally out-coached in every way.
spit take GIF

The rush to make premature "I told you so" posts is amazing.

Will you rush back when you end up being wrong?
Wow. Just wow. Beating two top 10 teams in a row including the Taters isn't enough anymore?? Maybe if they beat the Chiefs tomorrow? Would that do it for you?? Just enjoy the freaking W for one f'ing hour.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
USCWatson21 is a class A dipship. Deserves to be banned. So many dumb dumb “guess you lije mediocrity” idiots out there. STFU. All of u. U know nothing and i promise your miserable lives suck

• Love
Reactions: mikeypen
I say give Beamer a new eight-year contract— one year for each win this year. Although I thought he was brain dead going for it on 4th down at our 30, I loved the deep throw and awesome catch. That call reflects the gunslinger attitude we should have. Only problem: big money schools are going to be offering tons of cash for Beamer Ball. I’m thinking OU may want him back very soon.

USCWatson21 is a class A dipship. Deserves to be banned. So many dumb dumb “guess you lije mediocrity” idiots out there. STFU. All of u. U know nothing and i promise your miserable lives suck

You sure you aren't the one that's miserable?

I've always found the most toxic people are the ones like yourself where the new guy is always the best thing in the world. But the last guy was always the worst that ever existed. Then when you get a new guy, the current guy just becomes just as bad as the old guy.

. Only problem: big money schools are going to be offering tons of cash for Beamer Ball. I’m thinking OU may want him back very soon.
Would not surprise me if Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana State or Texas AM offered this guy one million a year to coach special teams.
aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2dhbWVjb2Nrc29ubGluZS1jb20vMjAyMi8wMy82YjgzYmE1OS1sZW1ib19wZXRlMjAyMS5qcGc.png

I say give Beamer a new eight-year contract— one year for each win this year. Although I thought he was brain dead going for it on 4th down at our 30, I loved the deep throw and awesome catch. That call reflects the gunslinger attitude we should have. Only problem: big money schools are going to be offering tons of cash for Beamer Ball. I’m thinking OU may want him back very soon.
Coach Beamer did a great job of convincing these group of kids that they can beat top ten teams and deserves extension and pay raise.

Coach Beamer did a great job of convincing these group of kids that they can beat top ten teams and deserves extension and pay raise.

He deserves an extension and raise, but not one so exorbitant that the buyout becomes a factor in whether or not we retain him in the future.

Reactions: Lurker123
You sure you aren't the one that's miserable?

I've always found the most toxic people are the ones like yourself where the new guy is always the best thing in the world. But the last guy was always the worst that ever existed. Then when you get a new guy, the current guy just becomes just as bad as the old guy.
You bashed beamer from tge start. Constant negativity. You deserve none of this celebration. Go away

You bashed beamer from tge start. Constant negativity. You deserve none of this celebration. Go away

You'll likely be bashing Beamer in 2-3 years. When Beamer is gone, I'll still be a Gamecock fan. Not sure why you guys want to put Beamer above the program itself.

You'll likely be bashing Beamer in 2-3 years. When Beamer is gone, I'll still be a Gamecock fan. Not sure why you guys want to put Beamer above the program itself.
You just proved my point. You will be the one wrong again in 2-3 yrs when we win big. But this is what you enjoy doing so have at it. Next loss you will screaming for tanners head

You just proved my point. You will be the one wrong again in 2-3 yrs when we win big. But this is what you enjoy doing so have at it. Next loss you will screaming for tanners head

Why don't you actually wait for us to win big before claiming we will win big?

That's the crux of the issue, the puffing our chests yesterday and today reeks of insecurity and not confidence.

Reactions: Cockytalk84
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT