ADVERTISEMENT

Beamer has the team believing!

Spursupalways

Dec 25, 2018
As I read about our game in the sports pages this morning, the quotes from the Gamecock players make it clear that they believe in themselves and each other, and the team is having fun. That is a powerful piece of team psychology Beamer achieved in his first year. It’s especially impressive after taking over the train wreck of a team left for him. As we sit on 6 wins and look forward to playing the orange people, I feel as though we have a coach here that is starting something very good with our football team. He has won me over and I hope he succeeds.

As I read about our game in the sports pages this morning, the quotes from the Gamecock players make it clear that they believe in themselves and each other, and the team is having fun. That is a powerful piece of team psychology Beamer achieved in his first year. It’s especially impressive after taking over the train wreck of a team left for him. As we sit on 6 wins and look forward to playing the orange people, I feel as though we have a coach here that is starting something very good with our football team. He has won me over and I hope he succeeds.
Agreed. He has some of us believing also. A few more big wins and we'll all be on the Shane train.

Reactions: Spursupalways
Good observation. This is very important to how they play and their attitude to keep trying. That’s good coaching.

Reactions: Spursupalways
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT