ADVERTISEMENT

Beating NC State was a fluke

An SEC road win is good no matter how you get it.

Just curious ... what is the team record for:

• SEC road wins in a season?
  • Consecutive SEC road wins?

To tell you the truth about that NC State game......I didn't even know we were underdogs until after the game and I had every confidence we would win that game. It was a good game but the outcome was expected. For me anyway.

We are 5-2 losing players like Deebo, BAW, 3 OL starters, Montac for the first part of season, KC, and others. A lot of teams would have folded up. We keep fighting which is part of coaching. This was a huge win. Huge. Enjoy it and support this team.

Can every one agree to block world famous and don't quote his posts? If no one responds he has no one to talk to

You're the whiniest little girl on FGF. Grow a pair or wait until Q4 before firing up the Gateway.
Thanks for that, now that we won a strange game, the NC State game wasn't a fluke. We have a good defense but the offense sputters at the worst time. We should have had at least 21 more points. We are calling bad plays. When we had it 4th and 1 in the first half and run it up the middle, an outside run would get the first down, and in the 4th qtr we run AJ up the middle when we should have run to the outside for an easy 1st down or TD.

We are 5-2 losing players like Deebo, BAW, 3 OL starters, Montac for the first part of season, KC, and others. A lot of teams would have folded up. We keep fighting which is part of coaching. This was a huge win. Huge. Enjoy it and support this team.
man, I'd forgotten we lost so many starters.

Sometimes a team with a little more talent loses to a team whose program isn't as far along. I think that happened to them when they lost to us this year. I also think that isn't properly called a fluke. Flukes involve lots of funky vicissitudes that were not evident in that game.

Reactions: rogue cock
I enjoy when my pessimism is proven wrong. When they got the ball, I thought we were gonna lose for sure

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT