ADVERTISEMENT

Beavis and Butt-Head get a whole new upcoming reboot

Come to Butthead.

I still play the game on my Genesis every once in a while. They tried this once before and it didn’t work well so it will be interesting to see what happens this time around.

Reactions: TheReelEss
Come to Butthead.

I still play the game on my Genesis every once in a while. They tried this once before and it didn’t work well so it will be interesting to see what happens this time around.
True. Their target audience, people coming in from a night of drinking and potheads grew up and it just didn't seem that funny anymore. And who watches music videos anymore?

I'd rather see another season of X-Files but that's even less likely, given the ratings of their last season. Maybe a made-for-Netflix movie wouldn't suck though.

Anybody think the show will be the same is kidding themselves. It will be PC. Look for a #cancelbeavisandbutthead on twitter very quickly if not.

The show was a fun little romp and gave Mike Judge some fame, which then gave us King of the Hill and Office Space. Good stuff, but I don't see Beavis and Butt-Head being a big hit with any modern audiences. The nostalgia crowd will remember why they stopped caring, and the new audiences will have no reason to get invested.

Reactions: redrogers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT