ADVERTISEMENT

Beck, how about giving us an update on the various projects

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
around WB and also other projects currently taking place. Example, renditions, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Freddie.B.Cocky:
around WB and also other projects currently taking place. Example, renditions, etc.

Thanks in advance.
+1 - Beck does an excellent job in this area. The university ought to hire him in a Public Relations role.

Originally posted by 67gamecock:

Thanks in advance.
+1 - Beck does an excellent job in this area. The university ought to hire him in a Public Relations role.
Bingo, that would be a good idea.

Thanks in advance.
The university can't afford Beck.

Originally posted by Cock_Donor:

Thanks in advance.
The university can't afford Beck.
Though it would be a dream-job to work at USC and help the University, it would take a great deal of money for me to leave the family business.

Also, with the weather warming up, you guys will see a lot less of me in the next 3-4 months. I literally have 4-5 months to earn 90% of my money for the year, and I'm right in the middle of them.

I'll try to post some updates when I can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT