ADVERTISEMENT

Belk Bowl Game Thread

Well, next year will end our bowl-eligibility. So we have that to look forward to.

Just saw that last TD replay and that’s the problem - True Fresh just quit covering his guy and was just loafing - its effort - these guys don’t want to play right now

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
It looks like next year Bentley will be the only QB that will play any meaningful minutes, unless he gets hurt. The same as this year.

Glad I’m traveling today and didn’t watch this! My lucky day versus 4 hours of my life I’d never get back. Spectators should get a refund from not-Champ for putting that product on the field.

I am confused about one thing though. We talk about going to bowls for the extra practice, but then we don't use all the practices allotted? If true, what's the point?

Reactions: gamecockfury
I did not renew this month. Been a member for 10 years and members treat you like shit. So if that is the case I will post on the free board

USCALUMNI
I see no reason to pay for insider info that will be common knowledge 10 minutes after it's reported. I left another board because they started charging for it. I'm pretty sure it went under. It was already paid for by ads.

I did not renew this month. Been a member for 10 years and members treat you like shit. So if that is the case I will post on the free board

USCALUMNI
I see no reason to pay for insider info that will be common knowledge 10 minutes after it's reported. I left another board because they started charging for it. I'm pretty sure it went under. It was already paid for by ads.

It was interesting for a while but with members treating our members like crap for difference of opinion I decided not to pay anymore.

USCALUMNI

Reactions: TheReelEss
Bentley considering going pro shows how mentally deficient he really is, which almost matches his carelessness. Muschamp is a complete fraud who should be fired immediately along with most of this staff.

I’ve witnessed a lot of death by a 1000 cuts defenses but jesus christ this beyond embarrassing. How many WRs are left wide open? How do our corners and DBs get pushed around like rags dolls by the opposing WRs? How many 3rd and shorts can we give up by allowing a RB to run it right into our guts? As much as I loved clowning clemson when they paid Bowden all that money just to fire him shortly after I would LOVE to see us do it right now.

Muschamp makes me feel grateful for mediocrity and that is beyond sad. MTFU Ray and do your job. Extensions?!?! I’d be giving out ultimatums instead.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
just taking out frustrations as many do - if it offended you I apologize - but then again I don’t accept a $25,000 a year scholarship to play like an idiot - I do it on free forum and by the way Soc - I’ve been on here a looong time and have read some of your posts as well so don’t throw rocks in a glass house my friend

slick.. i draw the line at cussing a amateur college athlete, and should most adults

Reactions: garnetman
So long as Muschamp is coach, I will never forgo a real time activity such as playing tennis, going for a bike ride, etc. to watch a Carolina football game. Will vcr, and watch later. Too wasteful of my time.

Not that I disagree or anything but, "vcr" really?? Vcr?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT