ADVERTISEMENT

Belk Bowl Game Thread

Watch the holding on the edge when the QB scrambles. Fenton had his arm grabbed by the WR.

2 “inches to go” situations and can’t get it. Unbelievable. Somebody needs their a$$ kicked for this.

This, right here, is why people don’t quite buy into this staff. Can’t do this $hit and win games, especially against good football teams. Absolutely pathetic start.
Pathetic

Reactions: Brace1
Uh...thats an extremely hard throw and he had to clear a UVA player. If you cant get 3 inches on a run then you deserve to lose. Thats a playcall for 2nd and inches.
Agree. But it was there Threw it high. And of course Rico can't catch a cold. I have a really bad feeling

3rd and 4 and UVA runs straight at us for 5. We have inches to go and we get timid.

hard to believe that their D is better than our O. Really hard to believe.

Why do we always let teams get into a go-for situation when it’s 3rd and long?

Somebody give me a positive to focus on in this one so far. Sick of being miserable. Seriously! Quick!

Interesting strategy to leave their best WR open in the end zone. Like our short yardage offense...it didn’t work.

What a piss poor start to this game. Won’t believe in this staff until we stop doing stupid $hit like this.

Is it just me or does the QB look like he's got a splint on his hand?

****ing pathetic. Had all damn day to throw that pass and of course one of of d backs comes off his coverage. This shot is frustrating as hell. We can’t pick up 2 inches 2 different times and they just push us around like a bunch of pussies

The coaches better get their game plan together quick, because this doesn’t look good, the play calls on offense is garbage and the defense is lost out there.

Reactions: bucketdad
Seriously, I’m almost to the point I prefer days where we don’t play football. This team is so frustrating to watch. Freaking inches to go and can’t get it. Twice.

4th and 2 for them...we don’t even cover their best WR. They took way too long to throw the ball (low snap) and still just a pitch and catch for 7. Not a first down like we couldn’t get...a touchdown.

Good teams don’t do this. And good teams don’t lose to teams that do this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT