ADVERTISEMENT

Belk Bowl Game Thread

Everybody praising BAW all week. All he did here was suck and run his mouth. Somebody said he’s the player Muschamp wants to build here. If thats the case we are screwed. Another missed play on 3rd down by you know who...

We need offense to win this game. Defense is gonna be gassed in the 2nd quarter.

Reactions: 92Pony
The offense needs to score here. If for no other reason the D needs a break.

Reactions: 92Pony
Wish I could get a half-million dollar pay raise to call plays that yield 0 points.

Not holding it against him, but we really could have used Deebo to stretch the field.

Why if we run a play and gain good yardage do we run the EXACT same play immediately next play

Get Josh Vann the f$@? out of the game. 2 drops. Bentley makes a great play because our Oline just releases two of their DL. Freshman mistake my a$$. Catching the football has nothing to do with being a freshman. Get his a$$ out!

Reactions: Brace1
THAT’S a play we could have used Deebo. Can’t run with the ball before you catch it.

Reactions: uscalumni
At least the beers at the stadium are only $8.25. I’ll be down a couple hundred by the end of this mess. And UVA is all fired up and we are just going through the motions.

Name one offensive possession where we didn’t just self-destruct. Every single possession we have dropped a pass or failed to execute something very simple. It’s absolutely pathetic. We have 0 points and if we just do the little things and execute simple plays we should have scored every possession.

We have ZERO points!

Reactions: bayrooster
Not holding it against him, but we really could have used Deebo to stretch the field.
I do hold it against him and all the other hold out like Will Greer last night for WV. You are on scholarship from the university and have obligations to fulfill your end of the bargain. If not repay the university for the the scholarship year.

Reactions: gamecockjosh
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT