ADVERTISEMENT

Belk Bowl Game Thread

Summary of the game right there - we should have had a pick but they get the tip then we run right by the RB on the run blitz and he easily picks up the 1st

Reactions: HI Cock
There’s FENTON - by Mother ****er - you ain’t been shit since you stepped front on the damn field but a penalty machine

CHAMP and his ENTIRE STAFF has been out coached this entire 1st half so far

Chavis Dawkins should be playing in front of Josh Van. I just don’t get it; why do we start players based on potential? Play the guys that produce and maybe we won’t look so I’ll prepared!

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
Let UVA stick around and they start believing they are better and we get our ass handed to us

Reactions: Brace1
3rd and short - here comes another 5 yard run up the middle

this game should really help our recruiting

hanging in there with a coastal atlantic also ran

Scan somebody cover #4 ??? Has any=y other receiver caught a pass?? That’s called a clue dumbasses

As a RB, it must be nice when the ref gives you 45 seconds to see if you can push the pile forward.

Please God tell me why we don’t have someone shadowing Zacheus #4? Seems like putting Horn on him every play makes too much sense.

**** YOU CHAMP +**** YOU HARD AND **** anybody that says otherwise - we have had 3 weeks to preapare offensively and defensively and THIS IS WHAT WE SEE?????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT