ADVERTISEMENT

Belk Bowl Game Thread

Not even mad . Totally expecting this . When your signature “Win” is a 21 pt loss why are we surprised . Kind of my attitude going forward the next 3 or 4 years . Try to win more than we lose I guess .

WELP we have never taken the next step this year. Blown out by top 25 teams and competitive sometimes with lower talent

USCALUMNI

Uva went to a bowl last year for the first time in six years. They lost 49-7 to Navy.

I wonder if those that are at the game are upset they wasted their Christmas money on this crap.

This team is poorly coached and doesn’t have a ton of talent. I can’t get excited about our future under this staff. When you watch ya, it’s clear we are really a poor team. I separated that over the past month defending raises and trying to stay hopeful.

Even if we win, this is the same $hitty scheme and staff. On both sides of the ball. We don’t have an offensive guru. He just looks like a guru compared to the awful $hit Roper ran for 2 previous years. We passed for 510 yards but only scored 35 points.

Even if we win I know these things deep down. I’m sure most of us do. This is brutal.

Better coached and better prepared at this point - I agree - hell Ive I have read has been about how well prepared the coaches had the team with well prepared offensive game plans and defensively preapraed to stop UVAs offense - what a joke Champ - what a joke

Reactions: bayrooster
Damn sure better not run out the clock to end the half ... play hard and use every second! Players need to start playing and coaches need to start coaching ...

I should be skiing. Powder day here.
It's actually NOT raining, sunny, and in the 60s here. I should be doing something productive outside. If UVA scores on their opening possession, that's what I will do.

Reactions: HI Cock
Trying to figure out what our offense practiced for the past month. An average ACC defense at best and we put a goose egg so far.

We knew Virginia would score some points, but expected us to move it too. We look awful on offense. We miss Deebo badly.

I hope Deebo is enjoying the game. Maybe he'll cheer our guys on for a 2nd half comeback.

He's busy working out. Sorry, I could not help it. I was for his decision until today ... now I may be against it.

Our team is playing with all they got. Unfortunately, we have a 2 cylinder while we are playing a V-8 with double dull exhaust with a 454 overhead cams and holly carburetors.

Damn sure better not run out the clock to end the half ... play hard and use every second! Players need to start playing and coaches need to start coaching ...
Pick-6 coming up.

That or an incomplete pass and then two runs for a total of 5yds to kill the clock.

Hell fans cannot call and voice their displeasure to Champ himself on call in shows - they will get disconnected and cut off -bottom line regardless of the anything - he gets paid ass of money to put a decent product on the filed and I haven’t seen it

Reactions: Brace1
You know what’ I’m gonna watch this beating and I’m gonna take it, because the bottom line is we accept this garbage as Gamecock fans!

Perhaps emotionally, but you sure as hell don't have to accept it financially. Which, judging by our presence here, a lot of us aren't.

Reactions: Brace1
Hell fans cannot call and voice their displeasure to Champ himself on call in shows - they will get disconnected and cut off -bottom line regardless of the anything - he gets paid ass of money to put a decent product on the filed and I haven’t seen it

Have not seen it in recruiting either

USCALUMNI

I hope Deebo is enjoying the game. Maybe he'll cheer our guys on for a 2nd half comeback.
I don't know why he even made the trip. Why would you dress like you're part of the team? I've no problem with him sitting out, but damn. Don't stand on the sideline like you're still part of this group. You've already moved on, so don't pretend like you really care.

Reactions: Jpcooper
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT