ADVERTISEMENT

Belk Bowl Question

They sold pretty fast the first couple days after the bowl was announced. Looking at Ticketmaster our side has a lot more blank sections than VA. Good many upper deck seats left but all seem to be above 10 rows or so. I would guess there will be 45,000-55,000 there.

50,000 would be a solid draw for a game of this caliber. I'll be keeping an eye on attendance at the Gator and Outback bowls relative to Belk this year. Will be interesting to see where the numbers end up.

Reactions: PC31
Dang. I thought it was going to be a sarcastic "Why isn't Deebo playing?" or "Should Jack Bentley play?" question.

Beware that scalper tickets have shown up on Ticketmaster for our bowl game and they are asking absurd prices. The GCC still has plenty
of club seats for $135 so DO NOT pay the 250+ these idiots are asking. Same with lowers, face value was/is $92 so DO NOT pay the $200+ they're asking for those either.

I know they're scalper tickets because there's entire rows of tickets in sections showing up for the same prices. Let em eat the damn things because they for sure aren't going to sucker anyone into buying them. This bowl game is selling but people have already bought their tickets who are going.

Does anyone have any info on how ticket sales are going for either side? Thanks
From the USC school allotment, 8,000, USC expects all to be sold. USC has also gone back and asked for, and received more Club Seats from the bowl.

Does anyone have any info on how ticket sales are going for either side? Thanks
All I know is that in the past I've had vendors with stacks of tickets trying to give them away. This year when I finally want them the same vendors only have 1 or 2 left.

Club tickets through GC must be sold out as they aren't showing up anymore when I log into my account, only lowers in the corners. Could be my points total though that won't allow me access to any other section.

Club tickets through GC must be sold out as they aren't showing up anymore when I log into my account, only lowers in the corners. Could be my points total though that won't allow me access to any other section.
There were more requests for Club level tickets thru USC than they amount allocated. USC asked for and received more.

Reactions: robertfootball
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT