ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Boulware is a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like our 2004 game in Taterville, the refs are letting bs fly for Clemmons, but Herbie saying the refs need to have the captains get their teams under control. Riiiiigghhhtt

The jerk thought he was helping the QB tighten up his chin strap?

The utopian appearance of the all-in "family" is all well and good until Dabo crushes his punters soul relentlessly (God wouldn't yell at his punter buddy) and Benny chokes someone out on national TV for all the world to see. Then, the people that don't have a dog in the fight rake them over the coals, like it's happening right now. Between the faux-Christian behavior, and all that Tillman stood for, I will never understand what a black athlete sees in that place. The gruel they must feed anyone who visits that place is strong. Reminds me of that Simpsons episode....

Reactions: dgillespie14
Ben B is a white DJ Swearinger
Swing+and+a+miss_956128_4490003.gif

He plays for the Cardinals. More than I can say for Benny Boy who won't sniff the NFL. They hate stupid players that make stupid mistakes so that'll be his downfall. Jumping around like a monkey on meth won't get you paid in the NFL.

People need to lighten up on B.B. He was just practicing for his next gig. We all know he is not NFL bound. Rumors has it he is joining up with the "Fighting Dabo's" after the season in the "WWE"

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83
Between the faux-Christian behavior, and all that Tillman stood for, I will never understand what a black athlete sees in that place.
Well, do forgive me for stating the obvious here, but a college scholarship can and does quite often have those that accept such do so with great appreciation - despite the fact that a certain hidden part of a particular schools brand and/or image from a historical perspective aren't exactly in-line with one's beliefs.

Reactions: DirtyCock99
Bouleware is a pretty good college player. He has a lot of talent issues but it will work in college.

Kid is a beast, I would love to have him on our team. He motivates them all to play their hardest. We need a little bit of that!
Boulware is a Roid Head and the NFL tests for that, no one will touch him after the tests

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83
Runs in the family, Boulware's brother who played Tater baseball was just like him. Constantly running his mouth and showing off.

Reactions: Walhalla Wildman
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT