ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Boulware is a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a throat punch! Headhunting and clotheslining used to be legal back in the day, but this ain't back in the day! I think I broke his freakin' neck.

Reactions: ArmyTiger27
He threw his elbow at the QB's neck. It was not a push, but it was not targeting either. take a cBut make no mistake, he was trying to heap shot. He rared his elbow back and threw it around the head/neck area. Missed the neck by inches. Should have been a personal foul with no ejection. I think this guy is at a point in his career where he thinks taking cheap shots will make him look tough in the eyes of NFL scouts or something.
Oh,he was taking the cheapest of the cheapest shots...shameful and should miss at least 1 game...

The kid is a scrub that feeds off late hits and cheap shots. He is a roid rage kid that tries to hurt people. If he would stop taking steroids and actually practice he might would learn to cover a tightend. Instead he will be a 6th round draft pick that gets cut before his first preseason game. I hate that punk. He is a disgrace to the state of Sc.
Sounds like Swearinger, but what do I know. Boulware's hit was as clean as Swearinger's was on Ellington, or Clowney fs Michigan but the butt hurt won't let you see that. But keep whining. Not everyone understands football is a contact sport.

Sounds like Swearinger, but what do I know. Boulware's hit was as clean as Swearinger's was on Ellington, or Clowney fs Michigan but the butt hurt won't let you see that. But keep whining. Not everyone understands football is a contact sport.
Amazes me the clemsux fans want to use Swearinger & Clowney as an excuse & comparison to your POS tater player.

First of all Swearinger's hit was legal, with his shoulder. He wasn't choking anyone. He was flagged and got 15 yards for flexing, in which he didn't even touch the tater player. Bullwinkle wasn't penalized at all.

How was Clowney's hit not legal? I didn't hear anyone mention it was illegal at the time, but now all the sudden, it's a dirty hit (per the clemsux fans). He won a friggin ESPY award for the hit. If it was perceived by anyone as dirty, illegal or questionable, he wouldn't have won the award. Ya'll are crazy.

Last edited:
I won't wish injury on anyone, not my style, doesn't bother me if it's yours, but sooner or later, the return will come, and it doesn't matter that every Tater thinks he's clean, or even if every Gamecock was praying he won't get injured, it will come back Alvin Mack style if he keeps getting away with playing dirty football, and it won't have anything to do with any one of us.....

Just remember that when someone takes out his knee or takes off Watson's head. Contact sport and all.

Amazes me the clemsux fans want to use Swearinger & Clowney as an excuse & comparison to your POS tater player.

First of all Swearinger's hit was legal, with his shoulder. He wasn't choking anyone. He was flagged and got 15 yards for flexing, in which he didn't even touch the tater player. Bullwinkle wasn't penalized at all.

How was Clowney's hit not legal? I didn't hear anyone mention it was illegal at the time, but now all the sudden, it's a dirty hit (per the clemsux fans). He won a friggin ESPY award for the hit. If it was perceived by anyone as dirty, illegal or questionable, he wouldn't have won the award. Ya'll are crazy.

How was Bens hit on the QB illegal

How was Clowney's hit illegal? Or Swearingers?
It wasn't (Jan 1, 2013 was pre-targeting days)

The ncaa invoked the modern age targeting penalty the next season (starting 2013) to try to avoid helmet to helmet contact

It was revised in 2014 to allow the player to stay in the game should targeting be the incorrect call

Clowneys hit was perfectly legal on January 1 2013! It also sparked the ncaa to invoke a rule

Just remember that when someone takes out his knee or takes off Watson's head. Contact sport and all.
Guess in all your cry babying, you missed Louisville twisting Watson's head. Expected. You can search up the pic if you'd like. You guys condone your own players playing like that for years, now you whine because it's your rivals team that has the tough players. So sad.

Enjoy it while you can you Clempson jerk. Remember 5 in a row?
Is that all you have? You just going to say 5 in a row the rest of your life while Clemson is completely surpassing your program by miles? Clemson's streak vs SCar is 7 in a row...both are in the history now. Who cares which is more current. As far as current, Clemson last season just went further than the Gamecocks have in history again...and are right now the only bowl eligible team in the NCAA. Let it go already. ...you are in a 2 yr losing streak now, and it looks like you are about to get 3. The spread is bigger than 3 TD's this year...if you haven't let that sink in yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 67-42-4
What is the history of your program, winning the national title and put on probation for cheating. And again a few years later and another would have been the death penalty. I remember every bit of it.
Cute...what's the history of yours, a 5 yr streak....that ended in a 3 yr probation for over $85,000 in recruiting violations during that 5 yr best? Including one Damiere Byrd? Clemson's came from James Cofer and Terry Minor, 2 guys that never played for Clemson. Damiere though, did play for the Gamecocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 67-42-4
It wasn't (Jan 1, 2013 was pre-targeting days)

The ncaa invoked the modern age targeting penalty the next season (starting 2013) to try to avoid helmet to helmet contact

It was revised in 2014 to allow the player to stay in the game should targeting be the incorrect call

Clowneys hit was perfectly legal on January 1 2013! It also sparked the ncaa to invoke a rule
Link that Clowney's hit initiated the NCAA to change their rules?

Maybe next year, there will be a rule against choking. Oh, wait....

Reactions: uscguy327
Cute...what's the history of yours, a 5 yr streak....that ended in a 3 yr probation for over $85,000 in recruiting violations during that 5 yr best? Including one Damiere Byrd? Clemson's came from James Cofer and Terry Minor, 2 guys that never played for Clemson. Damiere though, did play for the Gamecocks.
Like i said , enjoy it while you can jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT