ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Boulware quote...

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the statement is true, it doesn't change the fact that Boulware is a dirty cry baby douchebag who carries this fake self-righteous aire everywhere he goes.

Dabo has truly molded these kids in his image.
:eek: You can't really believe that?
The wayI I see it the attitude comes from the top. Dabo refused to meet CWM before he game.
The team had locked arms and was heading into the locker room when Muschamp decided it would be a good time to ask for a pregame handshake. Do you expect Dabo to leave his team in the middle of a pregame event all because the other coach thinks it's a good time for a handshake?

He was voted first team all ACC linebacker today and got the most votes of all on that defensive team. The Swearinger comparison is pretty much on target.

Reactions: ImmaTiger
Let these Orange Turds brag all they want. Their dominance is over starting next season. The worst thing Dabo Swinney did to his program was the unprecedented show of calling timeouts in front of our players, coaches and fans in the fourth quarter so their showoffs, led by Watson could do their thing. This game is the best thing that could happen to us from our president down to the players. Our resolve should be stronger than ever. Dabo starts getting his ass kicked again next game, in the meantime, hope Dawn and Frank pour it on the Orange sucking Taters.

Let these Orange Turds brag all they want. Their dominance is over starting next season. The worst thing Dabo Swinney did to his program was the unprecedented show of calling timeouts in front of our players, coaches and fans in the fourth quarter so their showoffs, led by Watson could do their thing. This game is the best thing that could happen to us from our president down to the players. Our resolve should be stronger than ever. Dabo starts getting his ass kicked again next game, in the meantime, hope Dawn and Frank pour it on the Orange sucking Taters.
Reminds me of "Shenanigans!"

In a few weeks if they are lucky enough(and they usually are) to see Bama in the playoffs they can recite this same quote back to Ben.
Yes, this right here. I can't wait to watch them get steamrolled by Bama. They realized last year why the SEC is the best, and they will see it this year also.

I'm also excited to see the BIG 10 get embarrassed. Bama is a machine you don't want to get in front of.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
In a few weeks if they are lucky enough(and they usually are) to see Bama in the playoffs they can recite this same quote back to Ben.
Pathetic....so you are waiting for your big brother to get them! Maybe they will and maybe they won't, but I'll bet Clemson is not going to whine about what one of their players may or may not have said.

Reactions: wdrcu75 and dcollie
Yep. Right now everybody is a little brother to Bama. All in the ACC and all in the SEC as well.

We won't as long as RT is in charge. Just like his decision not to hold the Tourney in Cola following NC's controversial bathroom law, RT is a college baseball coach with zero vision or guts to run a big league program.

Clemp has always exercised a win at all costs mentality. Athletically and academically they did/do whatever it takes to get them into the top 20 of public universities. We don't do that. It took Darla Moore to create our biz program. Notice how there are no Darla Moores in any of our other programs. And none of them approach the IB program. Same with athletics. RT is a poor excuse of a CEO for $100MM corporation, but because he wears the G&B on his sleave some posters around here will support him and attack his detractors until the bitter end.

And it will be bitter. #truth.
Two ignorant post in less than 24-hours Georgia boy. Congrats.

Yes, this right here. I can't wait to watch them get steamrolled by Bama. They realized last year why the SEC is the best, and they will see it this year also.

I'm also excited to see the BIG 10 get embarrassed. Bama is a machine you don't want to get in front of.
I doubt if Clemson played Bama again they would get steamrolled. For one they have a senior at QB and have depth at the skill positions.

God I wish our athletic department would develop a win at all cost attitude and talk trash when we do it.

Sorry Robert, I NEVER want to win by cheating, like the taters tainted NC. To actually insinuate that our athletic department doesn't want to win is just plain stupid. I'm sorry, I'm not calling you stupid, but just feel you're letting your emotions get into your vision. With the way this staff likes to recruit, it won't take us long to get right back up there with the taters. If you really don't believe that, well.....I can't help you.

Our worst loss in history is the best thing to ever happen to us? Wow, the Auburn fans talking about you were right.

No he went after we did our team walk pregame thing. Muschamp picked a bad time to try and do it. I wouldn't expect you guys to alter your pregame rituals for us.

I can fully understand pregame rituals, but, at least in the video I saw, Dabo looked at Muschamp walking towards him, yet turned and walked away. Stopping and accepting a quick handshake would NOT have stopped Clemson's pregame ritual.

Reactions: BigTomE
That wasn't all he or Watson said about South Carolina.
“It’s kind of like when you’ve got a little brother and your mom comes in the room and you’re playing your little PlayStation and your mom says, ‘Let your little brother play a little bit. Let him see what it feels like to win.’ We kind of gave them the controllers a little bit just so they know how to win,” Boulware said of USC winning five straight.

“They don’t really win a lot. They’ve never been that good. We kind of let them feel, ‘OK, this is what it feels like to win.’ We got tired of that and snapped those controllers back. We proved it tonight. They’re the little brother.”

Boulware said it was apparent from watching film that Clemson would dominate South Carolina from start to finish.

“We knew that they weren’t going to lead. We knew they couldn’t play with us at any position,” he said.

Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson had a different analogy to describe the South Carolina-Clemson rivalry.

“On our end it’s like a daddy beating his son, giving his son a whooping,” he said. “We run this state. ... The longtime record since Game 1, it speaks for itself.”

Screw both of those punks. I hope they both get cut at the next level.

Why *Bama is the best*

This kid is a joke. If he never played again Clemson would miss him like a tear drop removed from a five gallon bucket of water. He is a reflection of his leader. A glorified cheerleader just like doedoe.

Simply a redneck comment. But he was right about the game. I am still shocked over such a pathetic showing. Hope they get Bama first round playoffs.

I can fully understand pregame rituals, but, at least in the video I saw, Dabo looked at Muschamp walking towards him, yet turned and walked away. Stopping and accepting a quick handshake would NOT have stopped Clemson's pregame ritual.
That wasn't Dabo in the video. The guy in the video had short sleeves and a heavier build. Dabo had long sleeves and an orange pocket on his left upper arm.

Pathetic....so you are waiting for your big brother to get them! Maybe they will and maybe they won't, but I'll bet Clemson is not going to whine about what one of their players may or may not have said.

. . . but Clemson won't have to worry about smart-ass, junior high, comments from Bama. Bama doesn't do that, they just win . . . of course there is the 'Cow College' comparison with Auburn, but that's a stretch . . . . Auburn DOES have a Vet School; Quempson does NOT!

How is that different than, Jadeveon Clowney on Tajh Boyd: "He is scared every time we play them. I know he's listening to this right now but I'm telling the truth."
Singular vs plural firstly.
Clowney was trash talking Boyd. Pre game. To get in their heads. I personally think it's stupid to say things like this unless you know you are going to be able to back them up. It leaves a wide open door afterwards if you don't back up your talk.

Boulware said this AFTER the game. It was painfully obvious that Clempson dominated that game. The typical decorum after a game is 'Humble in victory, gracious in defeat'. I don't think some of the Gamecock players were very gracious in defeat either but the point is what Boulware said. In the end, it's stupid to argue about because both sides say stupid things after each win/loss in the rivarly. (summary below)

If you don't see the difference between those two statements... holy ****.

Clempson fans after the 2009 game, "The Gamecocks only won because Spiller was sick"
Spurrier after 2009 game, "It was a wonderful win"
Eric Norwood after 2009 game, "It feels like we are 10-0".

Swinney after the 2010 game, "To lose to USC is very unacceptable," "Our future is bright, but it's awful dark right now."
Alshon Jefferies after 2010 game, "Man, this is a great win,"
Spurrier after 2010 game, "We've done some firsts this year," "There's another first out there we're going to try to do next."

Swinney after the 2011 game, "We're just not playing winning football. It's as simple as that,"
"That's the most disappointing thing to me coming out of this game -- we let the quarterback beat us,"
Shaw after the 2011 game, ""I knew coming into this game Clemson had a trouble with mobile quarterbacks,"
Spurrier after the 2011 game, "There's nothing wrong with the way we're playing, if you can run the ball decently, you got a chance to score some points and you got a defense like we got,"

Spurrier after the 2012 game, "When we play Clemson, they don't seem to play very well,"
Swinney after the 2012 game, "We just couldn't stop them on third down. The third quarter was huge. We had too many penalties, too many turnovers and South Carolina did a great job of controlling the ball,"
Pretty quiet after this game regarding the players.

Swinney after the 2013 game, "Just give them credit. We never had six turnovers before,"
Clempson fans after the 2013 game, "The Gamecocks only won because we turned it over six times"
Spurrier after the 2013 game, "They're a good team that continues not playing very well against us,"
Boyd after the 2013 game, "We hurt ourselves for the most part every time we play these guys,"

Gallman after the 2014 game, ""We're all coming back,'' he said. "We're not going anywhere.''
Overall very humble from the Clempson players

Elliott after the 2015 game, "Our team fought to the very end. Players believed, they came out, they fought,"
Watson after the 2015 game, "We were just worrying about this game, achieve one of our goals and be state champs and that's what we did. The national championship will take care of itself."

Then you have the 2016 game. A completely different player demeanor after the game. Clempson got the reckoning they wanted after the Orange Bowl beatdown from WVU in 2012. I still remember hearing the WVU players amazed that the Clempson players were asking them to take it easy, the game was already won. Hopefully that disaster on last Saturday can be the catalyst the Gamecocks need to get back.

Reactions: BigTomE
We won't as long as RT is in charge. Just like his decision not to hold the Tourney in Cola following NC's controversial bathroom law, RT is a college baseball coach with zero vision or guts to run a big league program.

Clemp has always exercised a win at all costs mentality. Athletically and academically they did/do whatever it takes to get them into the top 20 of public universities. We don't do that. It took Darla Moore to create our biz program. Notice how there are no Darla Moores in any of our other programs. And none of them approach the IB program. Same with athletics. RT is a poor excuse of a CEO for $100MM corporation, but because he wears the G&B on his sleave some posters around here will support him and attack his detractors until the bitter end.

And it will be bitter. #truth.

So your belief is that Ray Tanner alone decided not to hold a BB tourney in Cola? Don't think so pal. You do understand when you host these things, you have to make sure you have plenty of motel rooms available for out of town teams and fans? I will say ok if you prove me wrong, but my understanding is that was the main reason for deciding not to host this year, and to wait until next year or year after to do so.
Actually we have several standout academic programs. Plus, our overall athletic program is doing pretty well, thank you. Tanner obviously has a lot more clue about our athletic department than you.

No, after they get beat up, they won't be worried about what a player said, they will be too busy moaning and groaning about how the officiating was definitely against them.

:eek: You can't really believe that?

The team had locked arms and was heading into the locker room when Muschamp decided it would be a good time to ask for a pregame handshake. Do you expect Dabo to leave his team in the middle of a pregame event all because the other coach thinks it's a good time for a handshake?
Look, Boulware is who he is. On his high school highlights he even looked like the biggest douche on the field. Those handshakes take all of 5 seconds so yeah I think Dabo enjoyed leaving him out to dry like that. He liked rubbing it in calling 3 timeouts to extend the game for another 10 minutes.

Why is the "dominance over starting next season"? Because our fan base is mad? Are our players so mad that the huge talent advantage is rendered meaningless? You must be the reincarnation of SportsSuites as the bearer of the sunshine pumping flame.

I cannot think of many things which announce to the digital world that you are less of a man than a sustained effort to troll your rivals on a free message board. You may as well just cut your dick off and sit on a plunger handle, because you'd be giving off the same vibe.

Boulware will never see significant time in the NFL. He truly is garbage. He is small and slow, a bad combination.

Watson is the next less athletic RGIII. He throws a beautiful deep ball but he can't read defenses. No elite qb throws 13, 14, 15 interceptions IN COLLEGE!!! Don't be surprised if he isn't even the first 2 qbs drafted.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
Singular vs plural firstly.
Clowney was trash talking Boyd. Pre game. To get in their heads. I personally think it's stupid to say things like this unless you know you are going to be able to back them up. It leaves a wide open door afterwards if you don't back up your talk.

Boulware said this AFTER the game. It was painfully obvious that Clempson dominated that game. The typical decorum after a game is 'Humble in victory, gracious in defeat'. I don't think some of the Gamecock players were very gracious in defeat either but the point is what Boulware said. In the end, it's stupid to argue about because both sides say stupid things after each win/loss in the rivarly. (summary below)

If you don't see the difference between those two statements... holy ****.

Clempson fans after the 2009 game, "The Gamecocks only won because Spiller was sick"
Spurrier after 2009 game, "It was a wonderful win"
Eric Norwood after 2009 game, "It feels like we are 10-0".

Swinney after the 2010 game, "To lose to USC is very unacceptable," "Our future is bright, but it's awful dark right now."
Alshon Jefferies after 2010 game, "Man, this is a great win,"
Spurrier after 2010 game, "We've done some firsts this year," "There's another first out there we're going to try to do next."

Swinney after the 2011 game, "We're just not playing winning football. It's as simple as that,"
"That's the most disappointing thing to me coming out of this game -- we let the quarterback beat us,"
Shaw after the 2011 game, ""I knew coming into this game Clemson had a trouble with mobile quarterbacks,"
Spurrier after the 2011 game, "There's nothing wrong with the way we're playing, if you can run the ball decently, you got a chance to score some points and you got a defense like we got,"

Spurrier after the 2012 game, "When we play Clemson, they don't seem to play very well,"
Swinney after the 2012 game, "We just couldn't stop them on third down. The third quarter was huge. We had too many penalties, too many turnovers and South Carolina did a great job of controlling the ball,"
Pretty quiet after this game regarding the players.

Swinney after the 2013 game, "Just give them credit. We never had six turnovers before,"
Clempson fans after the 2013 game, "The Gamecocks only won because we turned it over six times"
Spurrier after the 2013 game, "They're a good team that continues not playing very well against us,"
Boyd after the 2013 game, "We hurt ourselves for the most part every time we play these guys,"

Gallman after the 2014 game, ""We're all coming back,'' he said. "We're not going anywhere.''
Overall very humble from the Clempson players

Elliott after the 2015 game, "Our team fought to the very end. Players believed, they came out, they fought,"
Watson after the 2015 game, "We were just worrying about this game, achieve one of our goals and be state champs and that's what we did. The national championship will take care of itself."

Then you have the 2016 game. A completely different player demeanor after the game. Clempson got the reckoning they wanted after the Orange Bowl beatdown from WVU in 2012. I still remember hearing the WVU players amazed that the Clempson players were asking them to take it easy, the game was already won. Hopefully that disaster on last Saturday can be the catalyst the Gamecocks need to get back.

Both (Clowney / Boulware) were talking trash. It doesn't matter if they do it before, during or after the game, its still talking trash. It's what heated rivals do. However, BB's comments were in response to SC LB Chris Moody who said playing Clemson is like 'beating up on your little brother." Spurrier and Swinney have taken into the trash talk weeks after the game was played. So to say it is only acceptable BEFORE the game...come on. It is only unacceptable because SC got their buts beat and the rant rubs it in a little deeper. SC rubbed it in during the 5 streak. And tables will turn; SC will again and they will rub it in too. Its what rivals do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT