ADVERTISEMENT

Benny Snell going Pro, but will play bowl game. *

Irrelevant. If you're scared of getting injured....even a little, you shouldn't be on the field. Ever. Period.

I’m glad he is playing. I was just asking the question. However, I understand why players who have suffered “lost for the season” kind of injuries choose not to.

Good for him. Good for their fans. I hope the decision works out for him and he emerges from the game healthy, and then gets picked by Detroit. :p

It's all about him. To him. No worries for next year though. A KY fan came on here and said his replacement is even better. LMAO. All those defensive players they lose along with Snell ought to mean KY returning to well, KY.

He is pulling a Hayden Hurst .

Can’t blame him if I could lace it up once more with my brothers I would not miss the chance

How is he projecting in the draft? I thought I had read he wouldn’t have the combine measurables that scouts love but obviously he is a talented rb.

It's all about him. To him. No worries for next year though. A KY fan came on here and said his replacement is even better. LMAO. All those defensive players they lose along with Snell ought to mean KY returning to well, KY.

I remember hearing the same types of things about JoJo Kemp... then Boom Williams...then Benny Snell...

I thought he'd never leave...goodbye.
Don't you worry, they'll have the next guy that'll give us fits for what seems like an eternity. It's one continuous long line of running backs they find specifically to give us fits with.

I remember hearing the same types of things about JoJo Kemp... then Boom Williams...then Benny Snell...
If your running backs ever want to get drafted high, make sure to invite the NFL scouts to the game against us. They always seem to have their breakout game against the Gamecocks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT