ADVERTISEMENT

Bentley to Transfer

I think that's exactly what will happen. Just like Jeff Driskel, Jacoby Brisett, and others
I blame a lot on the coaches, but all those open receivers Jake missed over the years, especially in crucial moments, was solely on him... but I do wish him the best and hope he balls out.

Reactions: Jon Snow
I wonder if Michigan would be a viable option. Patterson will be gone but they return a lot of talent in other spots. Also knows he will have a chance to compete at a "high" level with a national audience.

Reactions: Brace1
Best wishes Jake. I hate to see him go. I hope he does very well in another system. He deserves better than what these coaches gave him.

Great Gamecock!

His next year will be telling. If he plays like the QB we thought he'd be, then it's clear our QB issues are due to our coaches.
Watch him go to Oklahoma and throw for 5000 yds and 50 tds and pick up a heisman. And well go 6-6 and Champ gets a raise an 5 yr extension cause of how he turned things around.

Watch him go to Oklahoma and throw for 5000 yds and 50 tds and pick up a heisman. And well go 6-6 and Champ gets a raise an 5 yr extension cause of how he turned things around.

Hey. That isn't fair. The bar is at least 7-5 for Muschamp to be considered having turned things around.

Very classy and positive statement. Wish him nothing but
Bentley was never not the starter under Muschamp no matter what.

His transfer is a bit odd given its still his job.

Hillinski finished #102 in the NCAA. I can't imagine Muschamp would start Hillinski over Jake given the last 4 years

No question he would start next year. I guess he just wanted a change of scenery. He handled the decision with class. Best of luck to him.

Not trolling but anyone who tries to compare hilinski this year to jake of last year and years prior - it’s not even close or a fair comparison. He had great receivers working around him with deebo and Edwards just last year. I think a better indicator was how he fell on his face vs North Carolina this season. I’m sorry but he has 4 years at Carolina and never won a big game. hillinski did on the road at Georgia. Jake would run his mouth and never back it up at Gametime against the good teams. Best wishes to him but personally, I’m glad to see he’s gone. We need to develop Hilinski.

Reactions: back from the past
Not trolling but anyone who tries to compare hilinski this year to jake of last year and years prior - it’s not even close or a fair comparison. He had great receivers working around him with deebo and Edwards just last year. I think a better indicator was how he fell on his face vs North Carolina this season. I’m sorry but he has 4 years at Carolina and never won a big game. hillinski did on the road at Georgia. Jake would run his mouth and never back it up at Gametime against the good teams. Best wishes to him but personally, I’m glad to see he’s gone. We need to develop Hilinski.

Not so sure about the part about Jake running his mouth. I think he pretty much carried himself well here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT