ADVERTISEMENT

Bentley working on mechanics along with the Fromm brothers

Need to put the ball where the receiver can catch it. Connor Shaw did as well as any QB that we have had.

He's been at camps every season working on mechanics and stuff, when does the light turn on? Is there a camp for decision making?

The joke is that when he gets backs he “unlearns” the lessons.

wow, if you actually think that any major college coach is gonna put their job on the line just to satisfy someone, i have some oceanfront property with your name on it
Maybe to satisfy his own ego. Some coaches will just dig their heels in, even when things are obviously going sideways. They just have to prove that they're right and we're wrong. (Chad Holbroke, anyone?)

How else to explain why Jake never got yanked -- even for a series -- when he obviously didn't have it? Or how Muschamp didn't utilize the new RS rule with Joyner?

Hopefully Muschamp will finally learn from his past mistakes. But if history is any indicator, well, I won't hold my breath.

Bentley has shown improvement each and every year. Last season was his best to date. Hopefully his maturity this season will help him calm down at the start of games, and not be as hyped up as he's been for most all of his career. It's hampered his ability to target receivers at the start of games. But he has a lot to prove this season, so hopefully he'll be ready to go come the UNC game....

Bentley has shown improvement each and every year. Last season was his best to date. Hopefully his maturity this season will help him calm down at the start of games, and not be as hyped up as he's been for most all of his career. It's hampered his ability to target receivers at the start of games. But he has a lot to prove this season, so hopefully he'll be ready to go come the UNC game....
Has he? I'm not hating on the kid, but I still see him making the same mistakes he made as a freshman. Judging by the bulk of your post, so do you.

[QUOTE="GarnetBlood80, post: 4520029, member: 7814"
]Is there a "QB camp" for receivers dropping 5 passes a game?[/QUOTE]

Yes ! I'm Imagining for 2019
: our receivers
HELP OUR QB AND SIMPLY CATCH THE DANG BALL !

AT one point in the 2018 season, even M U S Champ complained: "These scholarship receivers are on scholarship to catch the ball.......
YEP, YOU GET IT.

Reactions: GarnetBlood80
Has he? I'm not hating on the kid, but I still see him making the same mistakes he made as a freshman. Judging by the bulk of your post, so do you.

Yes he has. Based on QB rating, based on passing yds per game, and based on touchdown passes per game, Bentley had his best season last season, despite missing a game. He wasn't as consistent as he could've been - he had some bad games, but then he had some real good ones too....

Reactions: rogue cock
Yes he has. Based on QB rating, based on passing yds per game, and based on touchdown passes per game, Bentley had his best season last season, despite missing a game. He wasn't as consistent as he could've been - he had some bad games, but then he had some real good ones too....

14 INT ( even with the week off VS Mizery)
Over 1 per game
I’m ready for less of these

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT