ADVERTISEMENT

Bently!

TWaynePoole

Feb 5, 2019
We get to watch him again this year.....did he not have 4 completions in last years bowl game
in the last quarter....or last half! It's also very hard to read where the upstate team has 4 of the top 30 defensive linemen and we are still trying to get a high 3 star to make a decision! Ray is now a millionaire now too! Why don't we just start all over or are we just waiting on the head coach to
get settled in with his new pay raise and extension? I've read the summer quotes on USC
football for about 30 years now and we are ready to explode....IF???

Reactions: ezcock and Jpcooper
The Clemson crowd is coming to this site to follow our recruiting. They hate it that we are not surrendering the higher stars to them uncontested any more.

Reactions: rogue cock
Imagine your life being so sad that you actually have time to sit around and think of this garbage. Time...obviously not creativity.

It ain’t football season and TWayne’s life revolves around his Clemson Tigers. The rest of his year he has nothing.

We get to watch him again this year.....did he not have 4 completions in last years bowl game
in the last quarter....or last half! It's also very hard to read where the upstate team has 4 of the top 30 defensive linemen and we are still trying to get a high 3 star to make a decision! Ray is now a millionaire now too! Why don't we just start all over or are we just waiting on the head coach to
get settled in with his new pay raise and extension? I've read the summer quotes on USC

Your name should be Richard...

Imagine your life being so sad that you actually have time to sit around and think of this garbage. Time...obviously not creativity.

It ain’t football season and TWayne’s life revolves around his Clemson Tigers. The rest of his year he has nothing.
Pathetic inbred loser comes to mind.....

Reactions: Carolina4
What the hell are you talking about. I love bourbon just as much as the next man, but put the bottle down

I was told by a tater around 1970 that "USC would never win a national championship" because of who we are and where we were located and I really did not know what where we are had anything to do with anything but hey, can any of you above tell me when we won the championship?? in football of course since 1970! But hey, we are waiting on some very high 3 star players to make up their minds!
Folks, we just do not know how to do this behind the scenes and behind the NCAA like others. Ray should be coaching baseball. Take a look at all our mens programs and tell me what you see.

worst troll of the week. If this is what you are doing with yourself, please do better. If you are going to be a troll, be a half decent one

Reactions: PC31 and howard13
Bently lit clemmons up for 500+, we were down by 14 until you scored with less than a minute remaining against our walking wounded defense, and we were driving to score again when the clock ran out.

Clemmons fans are funny.

Reactions: howard13
Bently lit clemmons up for 500+, we were down by 14 until you scored with less than a minute remaining against our walking wounded defense, and we were driving to score again when the clock ran out.

Clemmons fans are funny.

All I have heard since the fall is how Clemson was up 28 when they pulled the starters. Good Lord, they can not admit they were getting lit up

The highlight of potato rolls due to the congressional motorcycle maple syrup or lamp post fingernails.

Seriously, .... Thank you! After reading the thread, I did a quick self 'stroke' test to make sure nothing had happened to me.

It's pathetic to try to assert some sort of superficial superiority over a team that not only beat us handily but was undefeated and won the national championship. I don't care how much we hate their success or losing to them. So we zinged them with a few plays. Why, then, couldn't we zing a mediocre team like Virginia with any plays? Why did we not compete at all? Why were we so summarily dispatched? Those are the questions that matter.

Last edited:
Ever notice that these threads and posters usually start right around the end of school year and then start to disappear when school gets back in session.
Pretty soon the 2 year old threads from the 2 post wonders will start to resurrect themselves again as well.

It's pathetic to try to assert some sort of superficial superiority over a team that not only beat us handily but was undefeated and won the national championship. I don't care how much we hate their success or losing to them. So we zinged them with a few plays. Why, then, couldn't we zing a mediocre team like Virginia with any plays? Why did we not compete at all? Why were we so summarily dispatched? Those are the questions that matter.
Because after all they’re robots, hmm mr Ward?

Sometimes you rise up, sometimes you don’t. Sometimes you feel you have something to fight for, sometimes not. Had you ever participated in team athletics these are things that would be known.

What is pathetic are your posts, sir. You cower and tremble behind thesauric words.

Last edited:
Reactions: rogue cock
I was told by a tater around 1970 that "USC would never win a national championship" because of who we are and where we were located and I really did not know what where we are had anything to do with anything but hey, can any of you above tell me when we won the championship?? in football of course since 1970! But hey, we are waiting on some very high 3 star players to make up their minds!
Folks, we just do not know how to do this behind the scenes and behind the NCAA like others. Ray should be coaching baseball. Take a look at all our mens programs and tell me what you see.
Ignore the ignorant.

Because after all they’re robots, hmm mr Ward?

Sometimes you rise up, sometimes you don’t. Sometimes you feel you have something to fight for, sometimes not. Had you ever participated in team athletics these are things that would be known.

What is pathetic are your posts, sir. You cower and tremble behind thesauric words.
What kind of words?

Your effort at refutation amuses me. Our position vis-a-vis UPC in football and some people's efforts at mitigating it are what is pathetic, especially when we are obviously inferior to the likes of Virginia.

What kind of words?

Your effort at refutation amuses me. Our position vis-a-vis UPC in football and some people's efforts at mitigating it are what is pathetic, especially when we are obviously inferior to the likes of Virginia.
I'd give this opinion more credit if you had also stated it after our inexplicable loss to Kentucky in 2010.

I know he lit that POS Dabo’s defense up

I seek that you suck.

What is yall's salary cap on new recruits?

Where’s the new resident fgf tater to call his DA kind out for making their fan base the worse in all of football. Kinda see why taternet isn’t interesting anymore as they say.

WCCP has gone to crap too. Worse then just picking on Gamecocks to get callers to call the show. My observation is the ESPN guys are correct in the taters don’t know how to handle winning. This comes from their ring leader . Soybean wind.

One thing about Spurrier is he knew how to act when winning. Not so much in losing but he may have been the all time great when winning.

Where’s the new resident fgf tater to call his DA kind out for making their fan base the worse in all of football. Kinda see why taternet isn’t interesting anymore as they say.

WCCP has gone to crap too. Worse then just picking on Gamecocks to get callers to call the show. My observation is the ESPN guys are correct in the taters don’t know how to handle winning. This comes from their ring leader . Soybean wind.

One thing about Spurrier is he knew how to act when winning. Not so much in losing but he may have been the all time great when winning.
True and what i would like to know is did they cheat to win their 2nd title? Probably so. They got put on probation after their 1st title and last year's title was won by using inelegible players on Ostarine that the NCAA would have found out if they had tested the whole team which i know they would have done if it had been certain other schools. When a team has 3 test positive for Ostarine out of 1,100 test given by the NCAA and approximately 10 positives from all of those, then i know damn well they wouldn't the only 3 therefore they played with inelegible players. Look at Southern Cal when Reggie Bush was there and they stripped their title for 1 inelegible player.

And another thing, they have the easiest road to the title game and they said that on College Game Day.

As bad as i hate to say it, i don't think we have good gameday coaches. I mean we burned the #1 defense in the country and then can't put a point on the board against UVA or the 2nd half of the Akron game and no changes were made and we also haven't beaten a top 10 team yet. I know we haven't had the talent that we used to but we should at least scored some points against UVA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT