ADVERTISEMENT

Berm tickets on sale

Starting when?

Got this email at 9:52 am this morning:

Berm tickets now available
We're excited to announce that we're opening the Corner Pantry Berm for single-game ticket purchases beginning with Tuesday's game vs. The Citadel.

We've created 20 socially distanced pods on the Berm where you'll be able to sit and enjoy games this spring. Tickets are $15 each and fans will be required to purchase a minimum of four tickets and a maximum of six tickets in the pod.

Reactions: Jbouton2
Got this email at 9:52 am this morning:

Berm tickets now available
We're excited to announce that we're opening the Corner Pantry Berm for single-game ticket purchases beginning with Tuesday's game vs. The Citadel.

We've created 20 socially distanced pods on the Berm where you'll be able to sit and enjoy games this spring. Tickets are $15 each and fans will be required to purchase a minimum of four tickets and a maximum of six tickets in the pod.
Really hoping for POD to go away. Would like option of single tickets not in minimum of 4 etc. I keeping hoping...

Really hoping for POD to go away. Would like option of single tickets not in minimum of 4 etc. I keeping hoping...
Hang on a little longer. Vaccine is out now, should be back to no pods come next sports season

OR...it would have been nice of them to offer these areas first to season ticket holders who didn't make the cut this year before offering them up to the public.

@USCBatgirl21 ... I got an email on Thursday at 10:01 am with this line after the opening sentence:

As a loyal Gamecock Club member, you have exclusive access to purchase Berm tickets prior to them being released to the general public on Friday.

You didn't get that email???? Maybe it just came to the ones that didn't get season tickets since you did get some season tickets...

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
@USCBatgirl21 ... I got an email on Thursday at 10:01 am with this line after the opening sentence:

As a loyal Gamecock Club member, you have exclusive access to purchase Berm tickets prior to them being released to the general public on Friday.

You didn't get that email???? Maybe it just came to the ones that didn't get season tickets since you did get some season tickets...
That may be the case. They got one thing right with all this mess. 😄

TBH...it's very hit or miss getting emails from them.

You are right on the emails. I called a friend just after I got the email and asked him if he had gotten one also (season ticket holder, also). He said he did not, so I forwarded a copy of mine. Two other season ticket holders also did not get that email. One has tickets this year, one does not. Go figure...

You are right on the emails. I called a friend just after I got the email and asked him if he had gotten one also (season ticket holder, also). He said he did not, so I forwarded a copy of mine. Two other season ticket holders also did not get that email. One has tickets this year, one does not. Go figure...
I always have friends that never get there "seat/parking selection time" emails in normal years, and have to call each and every year to find out when they can buy their tickets. We used to do all this by hand back in the day (lots of LONG days in May and June and July). Maybe all this automation is not such a great thing when it comes to ticketing.

Check your junk mail often. Sometimes I’ll get emails from them that end up in my junk mail and other times it goes straight to my inbox.

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT