ADVERTISEMENT

Best burger in every state.

Oh yes, CP is my favorite place in Wilmington, get the hot roasted pork sandwich with onion rings and the philly cheese-steak rolls for appetizers. Fork and Cork is pretty good as well. Have you tried the Cast Iron Kitchen, their homemade pork skins and cheese grits dipping sauce is killer.

cast_image007_RGB_1080x1080-1.jpg

I've had my share of Rockaway burgers but three SC burgers that are superior IMO: The Redneck burger at the Nu-way in S'burg. The chili cheese burger at Aiken Billards and the one at Ike's also in S'burg. Anxious to try the burger at the Rainbow in Easley which they say is fantastic.

Reactions: will110 and spardue
If you stop by my house you can have the best burger in SC. If you want a restaurant, Burgers and Barley in Rock Hill has the best for my money.

Anyone who lives in the Greenville area, what's the burger joint in that town? I'll be spending a good bit of time there soon. I had a good one at Smoke On The Water, but it was not a gourmet burger restaurant.

Never been to Rockaways.

The best burger I have ever had was at the Kingsman in Cayce. They make their burgers from ground ribeye.

People in North Dakota use ribeye in their burgers. My question nowadays about anything from a restaurant around here. Are they buying that economy meat from Mexico that I see in all our stores now??? I can't make myself do it. But for business purposes, I could see a restaurant choosing the meat that is three times as cheap as our beef.

Oh yes, CP is my favorite place in Wilmington, get the hot roasted pork sandwich with onion rings and the philly cheese-steak rolls for appetizers. Fork and Cork is pretty good as well. Have you tried the Cast Iron Kitchen, their homemade pork skins and cheese grits dipping sauce is killer.

cast_image007_RGB_1080x1080-1.jpg
No but i will. Thanks for the suggestion

Reactions: heelzfor2
Anyone who lives in the Greenville area, what's the burger joint in that town? I'll be spending a good bit of time there soon. I had a good one at Smoke On The Water, but it was not a gourmet burger restaurant.
The places I grab a quick burger when in Greenville are Red Robin and Bad Daddy's Burger Bar..these are chain restaurants...which is why I tend to look for places off the beaten path...I am going to try Rainbows in Easley next....Take the quick drive over to Spartanburg...there seems to be a better selection of non chain burger joints...

Anyone ever eat at the Hare & Hound in Landrum?

Unless they’ve changed, Maurice’s BBQ used to have a dynamite burger

Maurice's has better burgers than BBQ. They have always been really good.

I will go with Lucky's in Columbia. Carolina Wings has several good burgers too

Doesn’t really matter what state I’m in, happy or sad, I’ve always liked Five Guys.

Bubba and midline, try the Mess Hall next time you are in the area, smashed burgers, double stacked and tater tots, really good. The do a lot of take out but also have some cool stacked containers out back for dinning in.

Rockaways voted for SC.
Brooks Sandwhich House for NC; Poor Brooks was shot and killed in a robbery a few years ago.

Personally for me; my favorite/default place in Charlotte/NC is Pinkys Westside Grill.
Lots of other good hamburger places in Charlotte.

Reactions: caughtlookin
Maurice's has better burgers than BBQ. They have always been really good.

I will go with Lucky's in Columbia. Carolina Wings has several good burgers too
I've always thought that but the last time I was down... I wasn't too happy with my bacon cheeseburger...

The places I grab a quick burger when in Greenville are Red Robin and Bad Daddy's Burger Bar..these are chain restaurants...which is why I tend to look for places off the beaten path...I am going to try Rainbows in Easley next....Take the quick drive over to Spartanburg...there seems to be a better selection of non chain burger joints...

Anyone ever eat at the Hare & Hound in Landrum?
Yes, Hair and Hound is good, but the best one around is the Northwest Grill just north of Travelers Rest on 276.

Reactions: TN-Gamecock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT