ADVERTISEMENT

Best first half in a long time!

now can they finish.....we will see....not afraid to shoot the outside shot for a change

This post was edited on 3/7 5:04 PM by usaguy40

here we go again.....they better get their act together.....can they weather the storm

This post was edited on 3/7 5:34 PM by usaguy40

the pressure gets turned up and they rollover and play dead

This post was edited on 3/7 5:36 PM by usaguy40

Was Tenn not supposed to make a run on Sr day?... the come back should have been expected... but the guys bowed up and took care of business.... good road win and a little mo for the tournament

well, they weathered the storm and finally closed out a game.....good job and johnny u know good and well they have all year

This post was edited on 3/7 6:00 PM by usaguy40

Plaid, your hindsight is flawless. Have you seen any of leads blown this year? We held on this time. Great win but dont act like you knew it all along.
This post was edited on 3/7 6:21 PM by G-C-Gamecock

I don't care if we lost every game at the end. It's still sweet when the Gamecocks get to put it in the face of those that don't have the self control to hold their tongues. It's even sweeter when the get mad afterwards. Come on back with it,call us names, but here's what I say...HAHAHA! I love it! Go Court Cocks!

Some people seem happier to complain and whine. I feel sorry for them. Life seems much better when you can sit back and enjoy it.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

as charlie brown would say "GOOD GRIEF"
This post was edited on 3/7 9:12 PM by usaguy40

Originally posted by trae172001:
I don't care if we lost every game at the end. It's still sweet when the Gamecocks get to put it in the face of those that don't have the self control to hold their tongues. It's even sweeter when the get mad afterwards. Come on back with it,call us names, but here's what I say...HAHAHA! I love it! Go Court Cocks!
apparently you dont have the self control to hold your tongue either.....pot meet kettle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT