ADVERTISEMENT

Bianca Cuevas is a blast to watch play...

Reminds me of Ieshia (sp.) walker from a couple years back, and cuevas can shoot the three a little better but very similar game.

I love watching Bianca play. When you see her pony tail bouncing up and down you know there is about to be a steal and a layup.

I posted earlier in the year, that I could see her being as big of a star on the team as Aja Wilson.

My vision for Bianca is a female Devan Downey, and I don't think that is an exaggeration. Once she gets some more experience and maturity, she will dominate.

Her quick hands and feet translate well on both ends of the court, and she'll learn in time how to reduce the turnovers.

I can't wait for her to hit her stride.

Originally posted by uscbeckham:
I posted earlier in the year, that I could see her being as big of a star on the team as Aja Wilson.

My vision for Bianca is a female Devan Downey, and I don't think that is an exaggeration. Once she gets some more experience and maturity, she will dominate.

Her quick hands and feet translate well on both ends of the court, and she'll learn in time how to reduce the turnovers.

I can't wait for her to hit her stride.
I cant go that far, Wilson almost now is unstoppable and by her junior and senior seasons most likely will be player of the year..

Cuevas is good and will get better...but at 6'5, Wilson in two years will probably be best in country.

This post was edited on 1/28 1:28 PM by bosoxcock

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT