ADVERTISEMENT

Big difference with Hoke

saltlifeGamecock

Dec 18, 2006
Friend in the program says there is a big difference with Hoke in practice and interaction with the front and middle. Anyone at the first run?

Re: honeymoon. *

at this moment in time, that is wishful thinking

This post was edited on 3/17 7:37 PM by bosoxcock

Originally posted by saltlifeGamecock:
In other neither of you were around and b solute no idea. Just jawing. Park for the course.
is there a translator in the house?

Originally posted by chucktowncock:

In other neither of you were around and b solute no idea. Just jawing. Park for the course.
its from a secret society that hasn't been discovered yet

I hate this new mobile tablet with that frigging auto correct. :) Translation: If neither of you were around, etc.

This post was edited on 3/17 10:24 PM by saltlifeGamecock

I hate this new mobile tablet with that frigging auto correct. :) Translation: If neither of you were around, etc.

This post was edited on 3/17 10:24 PM by saltlifeGamecock
The auto-correct feature is for training purposes. to train us to auto-correct the auto-correct feature, I guess.

Originally posted by chucktowncock:

I think he is talking about the parking lot at the golf course.

I hoke that is the case! We definitely need to be more physical. Spurrier said it himself....if you keep doing the same things over and it's not working....you would be crazy not to change things up!

Hoke is an NFL guy and the NFL is about production. Nothing else matters. Given what I've seen from mumbles, I think anything is an improvement.

Originally posted by Bongsummers:
Hoke is an NFL guy and the NFL is about production. Nothing else matters. Given what I've seen from mumbles, I think anything is an improvement.
I wonder if anyone will even pay any attention to him now? I won't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT