ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Choke job by GB & Seahawks so far

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
Arm tackles...

3dgrin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 1/18 6:17 PM by world famous 3rd base hecklers

Re: Biggest Choke job by GB so far

Yes but they made it interesting for folks like me with no rooting interest.

Re: Biggest Choke job by GB so far

Originally posted by world famous 3rd base hecklers:
Could be a biggest choke job by the Seahawks, if GB ties is up...
Should have never come close to this. GB dominated basically the entire game.

I almost died laughing on that 2pt conversion. I thought I was going to have a stroke.

Re: Please read the script! This is a made for TV game. ***

could we for one time, quit using the word "choke" and just give credit say the team that won made the plays at the right time..

... just like SC when they played Florida

Originally posted by bosoxcock:

could we for one time, quit using the word "choke" and just give credit say the team that won made the plays at the right time..

Agree that Seattle made the plays, but the onside kick bobble was a choke. That guy should've had it. He let it go right through his hands and hit his face mask, and he is on the hands team. That's pretty bad.

choke is what seventh graders say.............he missed the damn kick, it happens, its what humans being do, they make mistakes.

sometimes I wonder if any of you ever played competitive sports

and by the way, I could care less who won

choke is what seventh graders say.............he missed the damn kick, it happens, its what humans being do, they make mistakes.

Just saying, he is on the hands team in the NFL, and he let it go through and hit his face mask. That is the definition of a choke in sports.

It is what it is.

I'm just glad I was able to watch that game. It was awesome.

Let's just say it was Greg Normanesque.

I put it at the feet of McCarthy. You get to the 2 yard line twice, a Super Bowl caliber team, and you choose to kick 2 field goals. That doesn't show any confidence in your offense.

Originally posted by uscbeckham:

Just saying, he is on the hands team in the NFL, and he let it go through and hit his face mask. That is the definition of a choke in sports.

It is what it is.

I'm just glad I was able to watch that game. It was awesome.
I disagree. The word, "choke" has morphed into anyone who loses, especially in a playoff game. Cowboys eliminated by GB? Choked. Broncos lose? Choke. Guy misplays an onside kick? Choke.

It's dumb and I agree with bosoxcock; this word is as lame as "runs angry," "trickeration," "(insert team name) just wanted it more," and "game manager." All of these words and phrases should die miserable deaths with the likes of skinny jeans, Limp Bizkit, WWE, and the Oprah Williams Network.

Well, the word "Choke" is given to folks who had a chance to win and didn't... I just heard Donald Trump use the word on TV that Mitt choked in the election...

If you don't like the word "Choke" Then, what do you call it when you're on the verge of a victory and end up losing it at the end????

Green Bay had a 16-0 lead at the half and the head coach was smiling all the way thinking he had the game in the bag.

Fast forward to the score19-7 lead with less than 4 min in the game... Seahawks end up getting an easy TD to make it 19-14. Everyone know next up in the onside kick... The ball hits the player in the facemark and bounces away into the hands of the Seahawk player...

Down 19-14, the Seahawks runs a couple of play and the last TD, were nothing but bumps and arm tackles into the end zone... The Seahawks after the TD, lined up for 2 points... Wilson is flushed out of the pocket and throws a duck and HaHa Clinton-Dix looks at the pass and decided he wanted a piggy back ride, rather than knocking down the ball...

Green Bay Choked 3 time at the end of the game...

This post was edited on 1/19 7:30 AM by world famous 3rd base hecklers

Your right, they didn't choke, they were Clemsoning...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT