ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest surprise so far for South Carolina.

After you have watched football a few years you will learn that's typical coach speak. Do you think any coach is going to reply, we just clobbered a team that sucks?
Wouldn’t that be great?! “Well Holly, fortunately we played Southern North Dakota Tech today. We played like crap but they suck so bad a middle school team could have beat them”.

Wouldn’t that be great?! “Well Holly, fortunately we played Southern North Dakota Tech today. We played like crap but they suck so bad a middle school team could have beat them”.
You are a funny guy

wHHumka.gif

I shouldn’t be surprised but the O-Line is much worse than the last three years, but I am. They are just not physical at all. ThisO-Line to a man is not SEC quality.

If I were the boss my employee would never talk to me like Satt did to Beamer on the sideline… don’t know how to Link it here… Satt basically told him to STFU

If I were the boss my employee would never talk to me like Satt did to Beamer on the sideline… don’t know how to Link it here… Satt basically told him to STFU
I saw that, had to rewind it, but he must have had a point beamer agreed with him! The boss ain’t right 100% of the time!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT