ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Belicheck/Dawn Staley conspiracy theories

I was just having that same thought.
She magically appears against UCONN if we get that far. Wouldn't that be some stuff.

I'm not buying they are keeping her away from the court so she won't re-injure herself to "protect her future". C'mon, now. Her injury isn't that serious. I believe they kept her from the bench in hopes that she might return for the Final Four if she didn't re-injure herself. We only need 10-15 minutes from her.

then shes prbly being investigated by the fbi because of russian involment also. That will keep her outta stocton. Either that or the illuminati is behind her staying behind. Lol

Well Carter Page, Michael Flynn (and subsequently Mike Pence), Paul Manafort, and Trump's son in law have all lied about their connection to the Russian government and Russian banks.. but Alaina Coates is seems more ethical than all of those people combined so I think she's safe.

Well Carter Page, Michael Flynn (and subsequently Mike Pence), Paul Manafort, and Trump's son in law have all lied about their connection to the Russian government and Russian banks.. but Alaina Coates is seems more ethical than all of those people combined so I think she's safe.
But when Hillary lied, people died.

But when Hillary lied, people died.

You must have missed the botched Yemen raid.

These people have been found to be liars and are being investigated for treason. If you want to double down on stupid, by all means go ahead. My only question is what do you, average American, have to gain from an administration that is putting Russian interests in front of America's?

Benny Hinn is our fallback option.

Why should we want her there as a player? The pundits around here profess that we play better without her. We could only mess up by putting her in, if that's the case.

Would be cool, but we seem to be doing well now. I do think it a shame that she will miss this.

GOCOCKS! BEATCID! BEATGONZAGA! BEATSTANFORD!

Reactions: uscdoug
I'm not buying the whole deal of them telling her to stay away. Something's amiss.
Once coach Staley gave them back social media back, she tweeted congratulations to her teammates and stated that she would be joining them on the bench to cheer them on in Dallas. No conspiracy

In all honesty, because it pisses off a certain group.

I believe that logic is "cutting off the nose to spite the face."

Don't get me wrong - it's going to be fun to watch seniors lose Meals on Wheels (part of the budget cuts) while the President takes 3-4 million dollar vacations to his own Florida resort each weekend.

It's going to be fun when doctor's tell the parents of terminally ill children that they can either choose palliative care or oncology - but not both. Concurrent care was part of Obamacare and will most likely be removed.

Once coach Staley gave them back social media back, she tweeted congratulations to her teammates and stated that she would be joining them on the bench to cheer them on in Dallas. No conspiracy

But what if thats just a big front and she comes out in uniform when we make it to UCONN. Pulling out all the strings maybe????

Don't get me wrong - it's going to be fun to watch seniors lose Meals on Wheels (part of the budget cuts) while the President takes 3-4 million dollar vacations to his own Florida resort each weekend.

It's going to be fun when doctor's tell the parents of terminally ill children that they can either choose palliative care or oncology - but not both. Concurrent care was part of Obamacare and will most likely be removed.

The problem with the whole thing is not how we divide up the cost of healthcare or call it a tax or a subsidy or whatever. Its not who pays for it and who doesnt or who uses it or who doesnt. It has nothing to do with obamas golf trips or michelles many vacations. Trumps trips to florida or malania living seperate from the white house is not relevant.
The issue is the COST of healthcare itself. Thats what has to be controlled. Both sides of this are missing the point. If you cant pay for something there are two choices, dont buy it or find it at a lower price. Its just that simple.

Dude (or dudette), you need help. FTR, I myself have been in a "terminally ill" situation on several occasions. I've had brain surgery and a pacemaker/defibrillator implant. OBC SUCKS!! When your cardiologist AND neurologist tell you so, then trust me - IT'S BULL SHIT!!!

Forgive me for my emotional reaction there, but until you and everyone else have walked a similar path, then GFY until you do and have open discussions with your specific doctors!!!

You'll never know until you know. I KNOW!!

Dude (or dudette), you need help. FTR, I myself have been in a "terminally ill" situation on several occasions. I've had brain surgery and a pacemaker/defibrillator implant. OBC SUCKS!! When your cardiologist AND neurologist tell you so, then trust me - IT'S BULL SHIT!!!

Forgive me for my emotional reaction there, but until you and everyone else have walked a similar path, then GFY until you do and have open discussions with your specific doctors!!!

You'll never know until you know. I KNOW!!

I was being tongue in cheek. But the red states have spoken so if you can't beat em, join em.

I was being tongue in cheek. But the red states have spoken so if you can't beat em, join em.
it's all good, no worries. My only beotch is that OBC only pays your Doc's what it thinks/determines as appropriate. Look, when you cardiologist and neurologist begin to rethink their professional choices, then man, you're in one helluva situation. Trust me, I know. Been there, done that. Such can be devastating in regards to sustaining hope. Like I said, been there, done that. It ain't much.

You must have missed the botched Yemen raid.

These people have been found to be liars and are being investigated for treason. If you want to double down on stupid, by all means go ahead. My only question is what do you, average American, have to gain from an administration that is putting Russian interests in front of America's?
I missed nothing. Sadly you're hanging onto an assumption that was a joke in the first place and is proving to be just that as time goes by.

Reactions: Cybercock

The Meals on Wheels story is another example of fake news. I've volunteered with this organization for years. I can find anyone in MOW administration locally or statewide who says they are dependent on the federal government to feed their clients. This is just more of the textbook liberal hogwash that you all have spread for years.

Reactions: Cybercock
Coup Nazi.. you are clueless. It was clearly removed from the budget proposal. Get your news from some place other than Fox.

The political threads never stop on here. All I hear is that ass hats name every where. Can I please not here about him here. To all those that support him. Really Still?

when it comes to Russian meddling you never know...that Putin is a piece of work...CIA says Putin preferred A'ja to Alaina..

That was actually a leak. It was incidental confiscation of information and should have been masked. (Like how I'm working all the cliche's of the day in?) Putin was talking to Trump and they were talking NCAA Women's basketball.

Lawd hayah muhcy...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT