ADVERTISEMENT

Block C, White Circle: It's back

MookieBlaylock9

May 19, 2012
I see all of the football coaches wearing it. Beamer had a polo on today with it while playing golf.

Is the university trying to push this? I hope so. It's a good look. However, I never see merchandise for sale with the logo.

Anyway, you might have to get used to it. I know, I know. Just win.

It's ugly, but I don't care. Just play better.
It's a cycle. Beats all gas, no brakes...lest we forget.
USATSI_10328348-1-e1507249989343.jpg

I see all of the football coaches wearing it. Beamer had a polo on today with it while playing golf.

Is the university trying to push this? I hope so. It's a good look. However, I never see merchandise for sale with the logo.

Anyway, you might have to get used to it. I know, I know. Just win.

A lot of the coaches are wearing a garnet sweatshirt with this logo large on the front. It looks sharp.

I agree this treatment of the block C looks good. In some applications, the logo can look lost or washed out on a colored background, especially black.

Reactions: MookieBlaylock9
A lot of the coaches are wearing a garnet sweatshirt with this logo large on the front. It looks sharp.

I agree this treatment of the block C looks good. In some applications, the logo can look lost or washed out on a colored background, especially black.
It also says "Forever To Thee" underneath. I NEED one of these.

I have no idea where to find those sweatshirts.

What was the golfing story with beamer and spurrier? Spurrier thought beamer was good at golf so he wanted him in his group then beamer didn't play well so spurrier sent him on his way. Thought that was a good story.

Beamer had on a garnet pullover some time back in a press conference that had the block C with white circle background and the collar had black and white rings. It was straight fire.

ADVERTISEMENT