ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Odenkirk Suffers Heart Attack on Set of Better Call Saul

He wrote and performed on the short-lived but often very funny Ben Stiller show too. Here he is as pet Charles Manson.

Reactions: vacock#
Are you effing kidding me? Wow, knowing that, I have to wonder how much free rope Breaking Bad gave him to create Saul. I mean there’s some pretty hilarious Saul moments on both shows.
This is one of the funniest moments on Better call Saul ever. I read that he pretty much improved the whole thing. Genius.

I'm afraid Saul's going to get that pretty wife of his killed. I'm going to hate that if it happens.
In my opinion, that's not the way it's going to happen. Saul at this point is more-or-less the same guy that's in Breaking Bad. It seems like he cares so much about Kim that, if he actually caused her death, it would cause him to at the very least re-evaluate his career trajectory. But we know this won't happen.

What I could see is that Kim at some point elects to do the RIGHT thing (e.g. stop messing with Howard) and as a result is somehow killed unfairly or in a freak accident. THIS would be more likely to motivate Jimmy to fully embrace and retreat into the Saul persona.

In my opinion, that's not the way it's going to happen. Saul at this point is more-or-less the same guy that's in Breaking Bad. It seems like he cares so much about Kim that, if he actually caused her death, it would cause him to at the very least re-evaluate his career trajectory. But we know this won't happen.

What I could see is that Kim at some point elects to do the RIGHT thing (e.g. stop messing with Howard) and as a result is somehow killed unfairly or in a freak accident. THIS would be more likely to motivate Jimmy to fully embrace and retreat into the Saul persona.
So you agree with me that she is most likely going to die. I would count it a tragedy in any case. I'm still leaning toward foul play. Accidental death would assuage my sorrow only slightly. It might be that, either way, her connection with Jimmy will likely be somehow to blame.

Yes! It started out Bob and Dave…I knew there was a transitional program but couldn’t recall…good job!
David Cross is a national treasure. His character on Arrested Development made me spit my drink out numerous times.

Tobias Funke Analrapist

I thought this show was up there with all the Christopher Guest movies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT