ADVERTISEMENT

Bobo & Durkin???

Cocky4SC

Dec 2, 2014
Spartanburg SC
TOS threads are talking about Bobo is a done deal, will be announced later. With a plot twist....
Durkin coming on staff as well.

Don't know how much truth their is to this, but just passing along what I read.

Reactions: Cocky_Corleone
TOS threads are talking about Bobo is a done deal, will be announced later. With a plot twist....

I know Durkin has some baggage but he is a good coach. I'll take him. Champ is taking on the Saban model and trying to rehabilitate coaches?

Despite the optics, Bobo would be a solid hire.

As I've said to you before, my main concern is from the personnel perspective. Do you think we have the guys on the roster currently to run the "pro style" offense that he would be running? Seems like a lot of it is similar to what BMac runs.

If it is him, I hope he is successful. It would mean we were heading in the right direction and back to relevance.

As I've said to you before, my main concern is from the personnel perspective. Do you think we have the guys on the roster currently to run the "pro style" offense that he would be running? Seems like a lot of it is similar to what BMac runs.

If it is him, I hope he is successful. It would mean we were heading in the right direction and back to relevance.

That I don't know. Hilinksi is certainly a pro-style QB. Obviously not Doty, but Shaw thrived under Spurrier and their QB styles certainly didn't match up.

Bobo oversaw a stable of highly productive stud RBs at UGA and we've got one of those coming in.

Reactions: Cocky4SC

Well Durkin took over once after muschamp was fired (bowl game). Could history repeat itself next year?

Durkin is rumored to be a good coach, but gosh almighty, he'll be toxic on the recruiting trail, with other schools using what went on at Maryland under his watch against us.

Reactions: okccock
Durkin is rumored to be a good coach, but gosh almighty, he'll be toxic on the recruiting trail, with other schools using what went on at Maryland under his watch against us.

media spun bs. Unfortunately athletes have been dying during the heat of summer workouts forever. The numbers are few. But just one is awful. Durkin didn't kill anyone or lead to anyone dying. He was in the wrong place when the media and some very angry bureaucrats decided to destroy a scapegoat.

Bobo...

giphy.gif

Durkin...

giphy.gif

It ain't about the memories of the 18 year olds. Its more about the negativity mama will hear from other coaches about us having an assistant that "killed a player." The toxic nature of this concerns me......if it happens.
Would you expect anything less from Dumpchump? If this all does go down, then let’s revisit this next year at this time. I’m grabbing popcorn the fallout will put this year to shame.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT